Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids, what is the point of fake compliments?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Everyone knows foids love to compliment each other, even if they are ugly as fuck. Why? It just makes no sense to me. What’s the point of a compliment if it’s not genuine? At that point it’s just meaningless words.

if someone asks me how they look I’m gonna be honest with them. If they look like a disgusting freak I’ll tell them that, if they are sexually attractive and I deam them worthy of getting penetrated with my dick I’ll tell them that as well.

Why don’t foids want genuine compliments? Do they like being lied to?

Not everyone is attractive or looks physically appealing, and it is what it is.

I know a foid that always calls the ugliest foids beautiful. But she does it only to the ugly ones, as I have seen her around very attractive foids and she has never called them beautiful.

its an act of not offending a stranger.

its an act of not offending a stranger.
The thing is, they don’t have to say anything if they don’t want to. Instead, they choose to actively lie to other foids and give them a false sense of self esteem:feelshaha:

It's another way of controlling the sexual marketplace by denying sex to low-value men.
By raising the self-esteem of unattractive foids with false compliments, the better-looking foids ensure that the ugly ones don't fuck indiscriminately and lower the collective price of sex. (which is foids' main value and the source from which they derive their power)
The less sex there is, the more valuable it becomes, and the more men are willing to sacrifice to obtain it. (supply and demand)
That's why "slut" is an insult so frequently used by foids to shame other foids; it basically means "thief" and "traitor."

Last edited:
I heard they do that so the ugly foids will be ok with her looks and not try and improve them.

It's another way of controlling the sexual marketplace by denying sex to low-value men.
By raising the self-esteem of unattractive foids with false compliments, the better-looking foids ensure that the ugly ones don't fuck indiscriminately and lower the collective price of sex. (which is foids' main value and the source from which they derive their power)
The less sex there is, the more valuable it becomes, and the more men are willing to sacrifice to obtain it. (supply and demand)
That's why "slut" is an insult so frequently used by foids to shame other foids; it basically means "thief" and "traitor."
I don’t completey agree with this. I think women approve of sluttiness as long as it’s only being a slut for chad. Women don’t want other women to “settle”

Foids are walking lying creatures

They make a false picture of themselves with a makeup on.Its narcissism on steroids.

Everything about toilets is fake,starting from their faces,hidden behind tons of fakeup