Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids will do ANYTHING to filter out anyone below 6'5

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Today I was walking down the street and seen something strange. A foid walking on some weird ass spring like device. It gave her like 15-20 cm of height. That's something new, I've never seen anything like that before, it was like she just walked out of circus

The device is marked red on the picture

Image 2022 08 25 09 14

At least high heels or platform shoes are fucking hot (especially if they are open toed :feelsYall:)

Foids who wear high heels should be raped beaten and tortured (in mine craft) :feelsping:
5’10 + males should be burned alive
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Foids who wear high heels should be raped beaten and tortured (in mine craft) :feelsping:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Ultra fucking based :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

At my high school there was some manlet fag who wore 10 inch platform boots and styled his hair to stand straight up another 10 inches :feelskek::feelskek:

At my high school there was some manlet fag who wore 10 inch platform boots and styled his hair to stand straight up another 10 inches :feelskek::feelskek:
Jimmy neutron moment :feelskek:

Poor women, have it so hard in life.
I hope her unbearable suffering finds an end and she finally finds a man who is tall :feelscry:

Poor women, have it so hard in life.
I hope her unbearable suffering finds an end and she finally finds a man who is tall :feelscry:
I wanna cut their legs off

been saying this for a while

the ONLY reason foids wear high heels and platforms etc is to weed out manlets and make them feel like shit so they go home/kill themselves

Toilets wear high heels very specially to make average men feel inadequate to approach her, men know that 90% of toilets only date men taller than her and men generally prefer toilets only 8 cm shorter than ourselves, so they make themselves look taller to attract taller mates.

If men start wearing high heels toilets will go berserk for DARING to cheat out genetics. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

been saying this for a while

the ONLY reason foids wear high heels and platforms etc is to weed out manlets and make them feel like shit so they go home/kill themselves

Yep, last Tuesday I had social workers over, I was barefoot and they were wearing shoes, I'm 6'2 and one of the toilets was 6 foot tall, she was wearing shoes that added 2 inches making us equal height, she tried to pose herself very arrogantly around her, while her shorter colleague was much more open.

The 6 foot toilet also couldn't stop talking about how tall she was.

Honestly I just wanted to wear some shoes to height-mog her, but I know that unless you tower over a toilet she considers you to be "short".

Yep, last Tuesday I had social workers over, I was barefoot and they were wearing shoes, I'm 6'2 and one of the toilets was 6 foot tall, she was wearing shoes that added 2 inches making us equal height, she tried to pose herself very arrogantly around her, while her shorter colleague was much more open.

The 6 foot toilet also couldn't stop talking about how tall she was.

Honestly I just wanted to wear some shoes to height-mog her, but I know that unless you tower over a toilet she considers you to be "short".
You should have broken her legs :feelsYall:

Isn't the most included height in filters on Bumble 6'6? Explains why the app is even more shit then Tinder.

Last edited:
Hang all foids who wear heels

Isn't the most included height in filters on Bumble 6'6? Explains why the app is even more shit then Tinder.

The image of that in my mind made me legit laugh out loud.