Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids will never understand how difficult it is being an incel

insufferablePrick

insufferablePrick

No issues with the necessity of violent bloodshed
They'll say stuff like maybe if you did this and maybe if you did that you'd find someone but I could do all that and still foids would never even consider me, not even for a second, and even if they did I'm physically incapable of having sex for reasons I don't really want to go into, but that's just another reason to reject me because foids can't live without being boned every other day by a chad with a big dick. They'd laugh if I ever tried to explain how never having sex makes living so hard. People will always say there are worse problems in the world. Of course there are, there always are, but sex is also a basic human need, and it's something a lot of people don't get. It should be recognised as a serious issue.

but sex is also a basic human need, and it's something a lot of people don't get. It should be recognised as a serious issue.
and human connection and interaction.

Modern society is pretty much torturing men by isolating us

they think that by isolating us and putting us aside it will cause less wars and confrontations but that is just bullshit

because foids that have access to the internet can now choose the chads and they do not conform with any other males until their bank account turns to the sahara desert

we are just not destined for "love" :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not only incels, but bluepilled men too sadly

They don't want to and they don't need to.

That’s what’s most irritating, they would never get it. They can get tons of validation from people in a millisecond just because they have a hole, that makes them unable to see things from any other perspective. But poor old inkwell can only get validated by the noose around his neck draining his life.

They don't get it and they refuse to try to understand. They dismiss it and say "no one is entitled to sex". It's very convenient that something that is so easy for them to get and something is impossible for us no one is "entitled" to. This is one of the reasons why I hate all fucking foids. I am happy when they get beaten to death by abusive Chad, you are not entitled to life you toilet.

Inceldom needs to be experienced to be believed, same reason why normies will also never understand and also why any arguments or advice these fags may have should be disregarded.