Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids with their prettyboy fetish piss me off

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Seriously, fucking chinktok, Eboy prettyboys have whole legions of foids are simpng over them, their pussies turn into niagara falls whenever their near them.
It doesn't make a whole lot of sense either due to:

A. Prettyboys are often short.

B. They have thin frames.

C. They are low testosterone.
I seriously doubt these fags even have hair on their chests, arms, legs or even scrotum.

And D. Prettyboys look like their never been in a fight in their whole life.
Hell, the closest they probably had to a fight, we pathetic little squabbles on the playground at school.

I'm the opposite of those 4 points I made abut prettyboys.

I'm not short, have a broad frame, decent testosterone level, evident by hair on my chest, arms, legs and scrotum,
And I've been hardened by a rough upbringing.
Yet foids will ignore and avoid me like I got the fucking china virus, some even give me scared looks.
Yet foids will spread their legs like butter on toast to a soft, weak, faggy-ass, pussy-ass prettyboy faggot, who looks like he'll cry when under pressure.

Fucking seriously.

Must be why you're incel. You're the opposite of these four traits that women find very attractive.

Must be why you're incel. You're the opposite of these four traits that women find very attractive.
I look masculine though, and isn't masculinity something their intrinsically attracted to?
And no, I'm not a gymcel either.

Seriously, fucking chinktok, Eboy prettyboys have whole legions of foids are simpng over them, their pussies turn into niagara falls whenever their near them.

I seriously doubt these fags even have hair on their chests, arms, legs or even scrotum.

Hell, the closest they probably had to a fight, we pathetic little squabbles on the playground at school.

I'm not short, have a broad frame, decent testosterone level, evident by hair on my chest, arms, legs and scrotum,
Yet foids will ignore and avoid me like I got the fucking china virus, some even give me scared looks.
Yet foids will spread their legs like butter on toast to a soft, weak, faggy-ass, pussy-ass prettyboy faggot, who looks like he'll cry when under pressure.

Fucking seriously.
Modern foids look for men with feminine features they don't want a man with masculine features. Tik tok has beainwashed a bunch pf femoid robots to like this stuff apperantly.

Modern foids look for men with feminine features they don't want a man with masculine features. Tik tok has beainwashed a bunch pf femoid robots to like this stuff apperantly.
Feminists and soyciety has also brainwashed them into vilifying and rejecting masculinity in men.
I swear, foids are so goddamn easy to brainwash.
Put a piece of propaganda in front of them, have it be said to them by a woman, and boom, their successfully brainwashed.

I look masculine though, and isn't masculinity something their intrinsically attracted to?
And no, I'm not a gymcel either.

I don't know. Maybe not. All you can do is put in your own best effort.

I honestly think they find them attractive cause it's the most mainstream thing. Women are that shallow.

Fucking seriously.
I can relate. They'll say "I want someone to protect me" when they want a tall guy, but won't say the same thing with a pretty boy. They don't want "protection." All they want is someone good looking to fuck or someone tall for status.

It kinda disproves the whole you need to be big and strong theory, just have good face, be tall and you are set for life

Guess this means I finally made it on this forum it my post ended up on IT.
Aren't those cucks often single mums, soyboys, fat fucks, simps and lefties?
They won't admit it, but they are. Every time I go into a users post history on IT they always have some weird degenerate shit on another board posted.

They won't admit it, but they are. Every time I go into a users post history on IT they always have some weird degenerate shit on another board posted.
And these fags have the spine to pride themselves on how their so kind, caring, peaceful and progressive too.
I love how they didn't include my username.
They probably felt that if that did, they'd get backlash from the other soydditors and even the mods for making fun of someone with autism and autism in general.

Guess this means I finally made it on this forum it my post ended up on IT.
Aren't those cucks often single mums, soyboys, fat fucks, simps and lefties?
every single one is a leftist
most are probably trannies or single mothers with AIDS abandoned by the subhuman trash that are niggers

It's all they do

393.jpg

Yeah, and that's why they are attracted to prettyboys.
Aka men with masculine bones, height and frames, but with youthful features.

I love how they didn't include my username.
They probably felt that if that did, they'd get backlash from the other soydditors and even the mods for making fun of someone with autism and autism in general.
Lmfao you're not wrong.

stop going on tiktok then u idiot

Lmfao you're not wrong.
In all seriousness though, I am on the higher end of the spectrum, it doesn't hinder me at all, aside from being social awkward.
My social awkwardness mostly comes from my crappy upbringing.

In all seriousness though, I am on the higher end of the spectrum, it doesn't hinder me at all, aside from being social awkward.
So you're actually autistic? That's good to hear it doesn't affect you too much other than social contact.

So you're actually autistic? That's good to hear it doesn't affect you too much other than social contact.

Fucking seriously.
cope tbh.. Foids don't like pretty boys. Only foids between the ages of 12-15 like pretty boys since they are all young themselves. But foids over the age of 16 prefer a masculine looking guy. Look at the guys foids on tik tok lust over. Nate jacobs, drew starkley,penn badgley. These are masculine looking men

I hate feminine boys. I also look very masculine and strong. There was even one time when some criminal-looking dude invited me to beat the shit out of someone for money.

prettyboy archetype is being tall, having fluffy wavy hair and having a jawline

This has always been the case. PrettyBoys have always been law too many copers in the replies think that some bald ogre appeals to prime women because they watch too many movies.
cope tbh.. Foids don't like pretty boys. Only foids between the ages of 12-15 like pretty boys since they are all young themselves. But foids over the age of 16 prefer a masculine looking guy.
nope all women prefer true PrettyBoys you may just be talking about androgynous faggots but not a true prettyboy. Prettyboys legit have mogger aesthetic features

It kinda disproves the whole you need to be big and strong theory, just have good face, be tall and you are set for life
The big and story theory is redpilled cope and always has been. Anyone who believes in that idea is delusional if you truly are on this forum and believe this go get on steroids and see how many women u slay after that HAHAHHA.
there’s your answer

You’re non NT + an ogre but luckily for you is that you have male gaze appeal

Fucking seriously.
they also piss me off a lot, JFL this fucking dude even has what seems to be girls his age or older simping for him all because hes a prettyboy kidchad.
Child chad
Child chad2
Child chad3
Child chad4