Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Follow up thread. I preach.

D

DevilShepherd

Greycel
I drop truth bombs after truth bombs whether you like to hear or admit it. I'm not emotionally unstable (way past that stage).

I noticed that females UNITE for the worst cause, as feminists & matriarchal oppressors, to screw men over. While men will never EVER unite. You wanna learn something, or you wanna make fun? Of course, keep hurling insults at your own kind, all the while women gain more power to abuse. While male betrayers exist: simps, cucks, & the worst of all, male feminists. We do not have the same female counterparts on our side. Understand why we lost now? Women unite, men don't.

You will do a lot better if you heed my fucking advice. Pursue sex, don't be docile. Only fuck the Japanese & do it in Japan (lighter sentence, no self-righteous vigilante). Boycott non-Japanese trash. Told me I write novels, kept it short this time.

As for the language barrier. Don't know about you, I don't need to speak the same language to fuck a whore.

I drop truth bombs after truth bombs whether you like to hear or admit it. I'm not emotionally unstable (way past that stage).

I noticed that females UNITE for the worst cause, as feminists & matriarchal oppressors, to screw men over. While men will never EVER unite. You wanna learn something, or you wanna make fun? Of course, keep hurling insults at your own kind, all the while women gain more power to abuse. While male betrayers exist: simps, cucks, & the worst of all, male feminists. We do not have the same female counterparts on our side. Understand why we lost now? Women unite, men don't.

You will do a lot better if you heed my fucking advice. Pursue sex, don't be docile. Only fuck the Japanese & do it in Japan (lighter sentence, no self-righteous vigilante). Boycott non-Japanese trash. Told me I write novels, kept it short this time.

As for the language barrier. Don't know about you, I don't need to speak the same language to fuck a whore.
BASED (IN VIDEO GAME)