Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foodie Anthony Bourdain has comitted suicide

6,644 people are talking about this

1517649272715.gif

Last edited:
FUCK YES! I HATE THIS PIECE OF TRASH SO MUCH!

He spent his whole life indulging in hedonistic pleasures, consuming animal flesh, going on record saying he was glad Europe was becoming non-white. So glad he ended his own life, the worthless piece of trash.

he roped kek
4D0C160700000578-5821039-image-a-10_1528458320892.jpg

+2

Bourdain was found dead in his hotel room Friday morning my friend Eric Ripert, right

jfl

Last edited:
he roped kek
Sometimes the universe can be beautiful. Here's a video of him advocating for white genocide.

This kike piece of trash wants Germans to be totally gone from existence. The blackpill is pretty much a German invention, Schopenhauer did more for my life than anyone else.

probably wasnt feeling "right" years prior.

even if youre at the highest ceiling in terms of money, fame, and status... theres always going to be a level of dissatisfaction involved.

im pretty sure guys like brad pitt are depressed too

Arthur Schopenhaeur on suicide. Take it as an intellectual exercise kids, don't rope:

if he experienced what an incel is for just 1 second he would've already roped faster than the speed of sound

I hate to say it, but it gives me some minor satisfaction when those who have attained lofty heights decide to rope or die in some drug overdose.

Is it weird that I've never even heard of this guy before?

I'm just reading up on him on Wikipedia right now and...eh. I'd imagine most people will forget who he is by next week.

Sometimes the universe can be beautiful. Here's a video of him advocating for white genocide.

This kike piece of trash wants Germans to be totally gone from existence. The blackpill is pretty much a German invention, Schopenhauer did more for my life than anyone else.

kek this video would rise JFL at the recent comments now
he started the genocide himself JFL

Arthur Schopenhaeur on suicide. Take it as an intellectual exercise kids, don't rope:

I have yet to read Schopenhauer's works, but he didn't seem all too opposed to roping, based off that excerpt alone. :feelsmega:

His traveling and indulging in hedonistic pleasures were his copes. But when you get to a certain age i imagine that stuff wears thin. He was pretty pessimistic, despite his hedonistic lifestyle if you pay attention to his monologues and affect.

I have yet to read Schopenhauer's works, but he didn't seem all too opposed to roping, based off that excerpt alone. :feelsmega:
I should buy his books in German tbh.

Why do we hate this guy again?

You can read German philosophers in their original form?
Well it's my native language. It's probably a waste that I don't read anything from them apart from my usual school work.

You can read German philosophers in their original form?
Volcel.

Upon encountering a man, these days, to be safe, one should not ask why hate him, but, why shouldn't I hate him? :forcedsmile:
I do not know him, he's some random dude to me.

Reminds me of that british-asian foodie that killed himself since he was short and asian females only went for whites

I’m surprised because he always acted like a tough guy who seemed to enjoy life. Guess it was all pretend. I thought his girlfriend actress Asia Argento (daughter of horror movie director Dario Argento) would have killed her self as she always acted like a tormented diva especially after the Harvey Weinstein scandals. She might do it now after Bourdain here.

Is it weird that I've never even heard of this guy before?

I'm just reading up on him on Wikipedia right now and...eh. I'd imagine most people will forget who he is by next week.

Leddit was obsessed with him
if he experienced what an incel is for just 1 second he would've already roped faster than the speed of sound

JFL at these soybois

Last edited:
Didn't like Bourdain, but he lived a life I envy. What fucking chance do I have?

fuck the cunt

I hate to say it, but it gives me some minor satisfaction when those who have attained lofty heights decide to rope or die in some drug overdose.
I feel the same way, but only because I outlasted them.

FUCK YES! I HATE THIS PIECE OF TRASH SO MUCH!

He spent his whole life indulging in hedonistic pleasures, consuming animal flesh, going on record saying he was glad Europe was becoming non-white. So glad he ended his own life, the worthless piece of trash.
If this prick said that about Europe, let me know where they bury him so I can go there to practice my dancing.

Saw the vid. What an arrogant, condescending piece of cowardly traitorous trash. And fuck him too for his lifestyle like you mentioned before.

I should buy his books in German tbh.

I will give a brief guide to those who want to read Schopenhaeur.

1.His main philosophical work, which is very dense and requires intense concentration, is called The World as Will and Representation. He revised it later in his life. Appropriate for high IQ people.

2. More popular than the above with general readers are his aphoristic essays collected (sometimes in two volumes) in Parerga and Paralipomena. There is a two volume edition of this (in English) on Amazon that I plan to buy.

3. There is a short collection of essays selected from Parerga and Paralipomena compiled after his death and given the title Studies in Pessimism. This was my introduction to him and probably the best introduction to his blackpill views. If you like the essays in this book then go on to #2, a much larger collection from which they were selected.

Here is Schopenhaeur on Roasties:

I will give a brief guide to those who want to read Schopenhaeur.

1.His main philosophical work, which is very dense and requires intense concentration, is called The World as Will and Representation. He revised it later in his life. Appropriate for high IQ people.

2. More popular than the above with general readers are his aphoristic essays collected (sometimes in two volumes) in Parerga and Paralipomena. There is a two volume edition of this (in English) on Amazon that I plan to buy.

3. There is a short collection of essays selected from Parerga and Paralipomena compiled after his death and given the title Studies in Pessimism. This was my introduction to him and probably the best introduction to his blackpill views. If you like the essays in this book then go on to #2, a much larger collection from which they were selected.

Here is Schopenhaeur on Roasties:

Thanks. I will buy the first book in German after my Kanji books.

^Okay just be prepared...it's super-dense German philosophy with long sentences that take up half a page and presupposes knowledge of Kant. Too high IQ for me. I'd go for no.2 if you want an easier read but you do you. :)

he should have gone ER tbh thb ngl

Last edited:
Guess his religions guys, I dare ya

43da7b2f3de144193e41d56042265bfb

13:05, 8 June 201871.86.107.50 (talk)‎ . . (51,562 bytes) (0)‎ . . (Some crass, deranged idiot, who (mistakenly) thinks themself very clever, is making fun of Mr. Bourdain's sudden death; most likely, the culrpit is some dumb tRump fan who's angry because Bourdain didn't show trump the proper respect (which, in his fans' minds, is kissing trump's hideous butt).)
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif

Last edited: