Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foot fetish model, 33, claims she earns nearly £100,000 a year by selling her UNWASHED socks and trainers to ‘fans’

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Foot fetish model, 33, claims she earns nearly £100,000 a year by selling her UNWASHED socks and trainers to ‘fans’
  • Roxy Sykes set up a foot fetish account on Instagram and now has 50k followers
  • She sells her used socks to her fans for £20 and old trainers for £200
  • Says that she has no plans to retire as her feet 'will always make money'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...00-year-selling-USED-socks-trainers-fans.html

Those should be sent to a biohazard facility.

__endou_saya_owari_hajime_and_shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_todoroki_xttn9dul__sample-6d2d3201d3dc2a4a6cd760b936442797.jpg

1DA0D94C 5BEB 47F6 8BC7 217ED6D7216E

And if the wage gap is correct she would be earning 150000 if she was a man.

It's a free country if people wants to her buy socks it's only fair:soy: Now get to work incel, her bastard children needs their education and she needs her STD tests:feelsbaton:

betabuxxes on suicide watch

You know society is fucked when dirty socks are worth more than firefighters and police officers.

Autoclicker mode.

She would be incel if male

JFL, just checked the article. She's only 3 years older than me, but I'm like a little kid compared to her. She looks so fucking old.

What an ugly ogre. Her looksmatch roped straight out the womb. Tutorial mode is real.

Footfags are such cucks lol

"Dont be so mygonistic females got opressed"

You know society is fucked when dirty socks are worth more than firefighters and police officers.
This tbh.
Someone tell the kimcels to nuke us already.

Burn everyone involved with napalm.

Meh, I only buy panties, not socks.

women are enjoying themselves on tutorial island
more proof the west needs to be nuked
hopefully daddy Kim puts us out of our misery already

She looks really old. And her feet looks bad.(i don't have a foot fetish but i can compare./i have a hand obsession)

I also have a hand obession. Do you have any good material for me? What do u fantisize the most? And what kind of hand do you find the most attractive?

I like women wearing some rings
-visible veins on her hand
-thin to medium sized fingers
-natural long nails

Female oppression is so hard

Of course she's ugly as fuck too. 4/10 face max.

Being a woman is a joke in 2018. Men have turned into a joke for supporting this.

she looks like uma thrumnas kinda sexy no worship

Life on tutorial island with unlimited ammo and a wall hack.

FUCKING
GET
ME
OUT
OF
THIS
REALITY

cucks are the enemy

If you want something even worse then search for findom.
Guys sending half of their salary and buying expensive stuff to girls so they can get abused online in exchange.

Bet she hasn't been paying tax on that income. Someone should report this to HMRC.

Just make her a double amputee theory?

But seriously, JFL at women thinking they have it harder than men

Careermaxxers and STEMcels on suicidewatch

Imagine working your ass off at college and graduating with a nice STEM degree only to be outearned by a post wall slut with no outstanding talents who probably hasn't worked a hard day in her life, all because she has a vagina.

Her feet is worthy to be sniffed, licked, sucked, ***, buying socks to sniff is a No, buying vids is a No, paying to SLS her feet would be very worth it, draining soles, tasty-looking toes, lick between the soles, lick the soles, suck the toes, tasting it is a priviledge

Her feet is worthy to be sniffed, licked, sucked, ***, buying socks to sniff is a No, buying vids is a No, paying to SLS her feet would be very worth it, draining soles, tasty-looking toes, lick between the soles, lick the soles, suck the toes, tasting it is a priviledge
:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back