Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Footage of the Uvalde school shooter being attacked

all the dried up toilet teacher could do is yell "stwop it!"
probably wanted the nigger/riguez to rape her at the end

Yeah that's how it is in Southwest schools, a fucking huge majority of the students are wetback normies and chads who are very violent/thuggish and the retarded teachers either embrace it or are too fucking incompetent to civilize them. An entire school system of useful idiots.

That guy should have shot him too, with a Daniels defense DDM4 AR15 style rifle,,,, would love to feed that Normie 5.56mm rounds right through his fucking stomach and let him slowly bleed out.

shit like this pisses me THE FUCK off, you simply dont pick on students, who go to school in order to study.
I would have knocked all of his fucking teeth outta his mouth, with a baseball bat.
I am shivering with adrenaline now, fucking bastard,

Let´s show that MF´er who the real deal is, i´ve already been jailed cause I body slammed a guy similar to this, right into the fucking pavement. Always picking on the weak

Also brootal that savage animal took on both of them

all the dried up toilet teacher could do is yell "stwop it!"
probably wanted the nigger/riguez to rape her at the end
As usual, they dont do SHIT about these situations.
But at the same time cry when someone goes ER

That’s no chad that’s some retarded ogre
All of them are retarded ogres yet in this social circumstance the attacker is a chad and the kid getting attacked is a normie, as I said it is a dysfunctional shithole of a school model and it creates incels out of the white kids who are forced to go there and be out of place and away from their people. (happened to me)

All of them are retarded ogres yet in this social circumstance the attacker is a chad and the kid getting attacked is a normie,
I’d say it’s more like an ogre Normie attacking 2 Incels basically

I’d say it’s more like an ogre Normie attacking 2 Incels basically
But look at the other kids in the class, most of them are like that. Maybe they'd be considered incels if they were quiet and went to schools north of them but in that environment they thrive, just weak normies getting mogged by chad. The fact that the guy even had someone to stand up for him tells you enough about his situation, he probably has a decently sized friend group, talking to a few girls, just pissed off chad and it will only happen to him once his entire time in highschool.

Yeah that's how it is in Southwest schools, a fucking huge majority of thjje students are wetback normies and chads who are very violent/thuggish and the retarded teachers either embrace it or are too fucking incompetent to civilize them. An entire school system of useful idiots.
Would rather give myself a headshot, than attend class in the Southwest. Fucking morons,probably tried to impress some ran through whore

Jeez that's brutal

But look at the other kids in the class, most of them are like that. Maybe they'd be considered incels if they were quiet and went to schools north of them but in that environment they thrive, just weak normies getting mogged by chad.
Bro what? Dude those 2 are truecels bro the dude on the left legit is so fucking recessed his face is completely flat. His orbitals legit pop out and he looks he’s balding that’s a literal truecel maybe even Saint tier those aren’t normies man. Those are truecels they definitely belong on the forum those are clear cut truecels .

And that is not chad that is some retard ogre
The fact that the guy even had someone to stand up for him tells you enough about his situation, he probably has a decently sized friend group, talking to a few girls, just pissed off chad and it will only happen to him once his entire time in highschool.
Yea cope bro. It’s just a Normie vs 2 truecels that stupid ogre legit is just what the average curly headed Zoomer looks like. That is not a chad

the average Zoomer with a perm looks like. That is not a chad
i agree with everything but this^ the kid is obviously hispanic. Only people who get perms are white kids who have straight hair and can't get curls

i agree with everything but this^ the kid is obviously hispanic. Only people who get perms are white kids who have straight hair and can't get curls
Sorry I should’ve just said he was a natural curl head you’re right

Bro what? Dude those 2 are truecels bro the dude on the left legit is so fucking recessed his face is completely flat. His orbitals legit pop out and he looks he’s balding that’s a literal truecel maybe even Saint tier those aren’t normies man. Those are truecels they definitely belong on the forum those are clear cut truecels .

And that is not chad that is some retard ogre

Yea cope bro. It’s just a Normie vs 2 truecels that stupid ogre legit is just what the average curly headed Zoomer looks like. That is not a chad
It's not cope you fucking troglodyte I went to school in this type of environment. Hell all you need to do is look around at all the kids in the video. It doesn't fucking matter what traits you think these kids have as it is all relative to the average appearance of the location. A fucking truecel wouldn't have a friend to stand up for him, if you seriously had someone willing to stand up for you in class and help you in a fight you are a normie.
Stop trying to apply the same standards to every single person when their situation varies by environment, I have seen far uglier men in spic majority schools do well. These are basic observations not cope, as I literally have nothing to cope over.

It's not cope you fucking troglodyte I went to school in this type of environment. Hell all you need to do is look around at all the kids in the video. It doesn't fucking matter what traits you think these kids have as it is all relative to the average appearance of the location.
Sure but I still go by objective ratings and by objective ratings they are truecel.
A fucking truecel wouldn't have a friend to stand up for him, if you seriously had someone willing to stand up for you in class and help you in a fight you are a normie.
I agree I hate ntfags and friend having mogger nt people who are ugly or “incel” I count as normies. However I go by objectives
Stop trying to apply the same standards to every single person when their situation varies by environment,
I go by objectives
I have seen far uglier men in spic majority schools do well. These are basic observations not cope, as I literally have nothing to cope over.
I don’t deny that. Lower class areas have less standards but the women they get with if they’re lucky are uglier than them. Idk why people claim they date up in these type of environments when they don’t

Sure but I still go by objective ratings and by objective ratings they are truecel.

I agree I hate ntfags and friend having mogger nt people who are ugly or “incel” I count as normies. However I go by objectives

I go by objectives

I don’t deny that. Lower class areas have less standards but the women they get with if they’re lucky are uglier than them. Idk why people claim they date up in these type of environments when they don’t
"This guy has a girlfriend but his chin is recessed and I go by objectives so be is a truecel" Their traits literally do not fucking matter, it is an observable objective fact that in this environment they are average. Nothing to do with class, thess wetbacks still find girlfriends.

"This guy has a girlfriend but his chin is recessed and I go by objectives so be is a truecel" Their traits literally do not fucking matter, it is an observable objective fact that in this environment they are average. Nothing to do with class, thess wetbacks still find girlfriends.
I don’t go by that if I’m judging your facial rating which is objective in the Blackpill I’m going to go by looks. Yes there’s people who are conventionally ugly but aren’t like us and are kind of normies. I’ve talked about this, I don’t disagree but it doesn’t matter because they’re still ugly dude.

Most of us here still rate by looks. Ugly people getting lucky or socializing doesn’t change the fact that they’re truecel rating wise. However yea obviously they wouldn’t fit in whatsoever on a forum like this I don’t deny that. But environment doesn’t mean anything to me in terms of ratings.

with sky high rates of male loneliness, inceldom, and mass shootings, you'd think people would have the brains to not bully people nowadays lol

you just never know who's on edge

also american public schools resemble prisons

I feel sorry for the friend who tried to help him he tanked a solid hit

That guy should have shot him too, with a Daniels defense DDM4 AR15 style rifle,,,, would love to feed that Normie 5.56mm rounds right through his fucking stomach and let him slowly bleed out.

shit like this pisses me THE FUCK off, you simply dont pick on students, who go to school in order to study.
I would have knocked all of his fucking teeth outta his mouth, with a baseball bat.
I am shivering with adrenaline now, fucking bastard,

Let´s show that MF´er who the real deal is, i´ve already been jailed cause I body slammed a guy similar to this, right into the fucking pavement. Always picking on the weak
fr, I’ve had to get into a few fights in school cause of motherfuckers like this who want to act tough, similar environment here in SoCal, thugmaxxed spics picking on people

Shout Out to the homie who tried to help him though