Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Footfags unite

dnc (did not click)

Nigga this isnt 4chan

Nigga this isnt 4chan
To the sewers, now
You sadistic snobs, I may be nothing but a piece of dog shit. You have vandalized my
heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscious again and again. You thought it was one
pathetic, void life that you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die, like Jesus Christ, to
inspire generations of the Weak and Defenseless people — my Brothers, Sisters, and Chil-
dren — that you fuck

you're right, welcome to reddit
I asked my m(35) wife f(32) to help me prepare dinner when I get home and she screeched about how the patriarchy is the reason I would ask her to do something so degrading. AITA?
You sadistic snobs, I may be nothing but a piece of dog shit. You have vandalized my
heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscious again and again. You thought it was one
pathetic, void life that you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die, like Jesus Christ, to
inspire generations of the Weak and Defenseless people — my Brothers, Sisters, and Chil-
dren — that you fuck
Ok officer ill see you in the next thread