Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL For all the cucks "dating" used toilet

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Imagine being in a relationship with a woman who isn't a virgin. Imagine you're out on a date with her somewhere and you run into one of her old boyfriends. She'll go over and hug him or something -- remember if you object you're insecure -- and you'll actually have to talk to this motherfucker. You're standing there talking to this dude who's had his dick jammed down your girlfriend's throat, filled her pussy up with cum who knows how many times -- this dude standing there knowing you're cleaning up after his used goods, knowing he defiled every hole of her body long before you ever got a chance to touch her. Hell, she'll probably go home and masturbate thinking about him, or pretend you're him while you're fucking her used up cunt. This is what dating a non-virgin is like.

This is your brain on Women Worship.... Chads share their wives in swinger clubs like meat on market.
Nobody cares pussy is just to drain balls nothing else.
You over think this shit too much.
If I have gf I will organize GangBang for incels to get over their frustrations

its just your turn :redpill::redpill: :feelskek:

This is your brain on Women Worship.... Chads share their wives in swinger clubs like meat on market.
No, Chads are not taking part in your dreamed up cuckold fantasy, most men in those cringey swinger groups are normie betabuxx cucks, and 9 times our of 10 it was their wife that hinted at it, suggested it, and talked them into doing it, and the men went along with it for fear of losing their wives.

Chads have open relationship where IT'S ONLY OPEN ON THEIR SIDE, and their woman accepts it because she knows HE CAN REPLACE HER FASTER THAN SHE CAN REPLACE HIM.

That's the life of a Chad, especially if that Chad is rich.

:chad: