Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For all the incel brothers i really hope that this will become a reality one day

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHCYHldJi_g[/video]

RE: For all the incel brothers i really hope that it will become a reality one day

I fucking wish. Even if it were a reality, society wouldn't want people to be distracted by their good life (fake life). They want us to focus on the bad life (real life) so we don't see what could be. In reality we need to be obedient wageslaves.

RE: For all the incel brothers i really hope that it will become a reality one day

Cope, this will be banned so fast once it becomes possible. Can't have all the men enjoying a fake life when they should be working as wageslaves to feed the pocket of corporations.

it will happen one day

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
it will happen one day

Is your sig true?

You need to spend miney to get this VR set to experience a simulation of what Chad gets for free.

Kointo said:
Is your sig true?

yes, I'm going to update it everyday

Crustaciouse said:
Cope, this will be banned so fast once it becomes possible. Can't have all the men enjoying a fake life when they should be working as wageslaves to feed the pocket of corporations.

Look how hard normies and SJW's came down on video games because a small percentage of men wouldn't pay attention to them anymore.

This shit is going to be biblical. Literally some form of communist system with mass incarceration and slave labour will be required at the rate things are going because it will be the only way to keep the thing going.

This is motivation to money max.

yes, I'm going to update it everyday

Make a thread the day of.

Kointo said:
Make a thread the day of.

on my last farewell I will

on my last farewell I will

I'll be waiting. You won't be going ER?

Kointo said:
I'll be waiting. You won't be going ER?

that would mean I would have to write a manifesto, I don't have time for that.

that would mean I would have to write a manifesto, I don't have time for that.

Lol ok lazycel. You can go ER without writing an entire manifesto. Just leave behind a note with blackpills.