Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

for all the indians and niggers and non whites here, do you fantasize about white stacies ?

• Thread starter needgirlfriend+tits
  • Start date
N

needgirlfriend+tits

Recruit
★★★★★
am genuinly curious if curries prefer foreing hot women or their own women... Personally I'm white arab and I m attracted to every races if the girls is hot, but I do have a preference for arabs and whites ((my origin races)

Not hate to whites but their women alone are definitely more degenerate than other races, i prefer curry fair skinned women

Men is blinded by any pussy unless he has to take care of it afterwards. I can't even fantasize about it, haven’t contacted any good women physically myself :cryfeels:

Last edited:
I don’t really fantasise about anyone

am genuinly curious if curries prefer foreing hot women or their own women... Personally I'm white arab and I m attracted to every races if the girls is hot, but I do have a preference for arabs and whites ((my origin races)
I fantasize about East Asian women

I don't fantasize about anyone

yeah, i like white women

I fap to chinks or lolis of any race only in video game tho

I like all women.

95% of the time I struggle to find black women attractive.

I think any guy who says he only finds a specific female group attractive is probably in the closet

I'm a mayo so it makes sense for me to fantasize about mayo foids.

However I do know one blackcel on here who is obsessed with mayo and latina foids, he often makes post about them every few days at least. @Qwertyuiop99 :feelsEhh:

I'm a mayo so it makes sense for me to fantasize about mayo foids.

However I do know one blackcel on here who is obsessed with mayo and latina foids, he often makes post about them every few days at least. @Qwertyuiop99 :feelsEhh:
Yeah I love latina for their body , white girls for their beauty

No. Because thinking about others is basically thinking about rejection, hate and rotting in loneliness

Men is blinded by any pussy unless he has to take care of it afterwards. I can't even fantasize about it, haven’t contacted any good women physically myself :cryfeels:

What if the pussy pays him like a pimp of sorts

Yes.

Genetically, I'm 58% european and the other 42% is subhuman mud. Before I discovered the blackpill and was more hopeful & naive, I wanted to get with a white woman so I can have kids that are comparatively whiter than me and dilute that shit dna.
Most white women view me with disgust, no matter what I do, as my non-white features are noticeable and I'm a manlet to boot, so...I think the ship has sailed

I do still fantasize about white stacies though

I'm into Bangladeshi toilets, but at 160cm tall, it's like aiming for the stars. :feelstastyman: