Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel For anyone that says that r/AllPillDebate is an Incel subreddit.

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AllPillDebate/comments/16xrwc2/the_foreigner_had_a_better_personality_than_her/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

ATJ3ZWxtN28zb3JiMR6ACUeQy0T9PD3Vq9TYdjzUzztpDZK17Kk5D2IoXcQO

Screenshot 20231003 131355 Brave 1

Also, White"cels" are and will always be, volcels.

There's so many braggers on there. Complete shithole subreddit.

dumb nigger hes a good looking tallfag doesnt mean all of us whites can ascend magically and we are staying here for the gigs

Yeah like I gonna believe that
White gigachad only

dumb nigger hes a good looking tallfag doesnt mean all of us whites can ascend magically and we are staying here for the gigs
all tallfag whites are fakecel

All of us whites are staying here for the gigs
Fixed it for you.

Get out of the US or any European countries, where White Chad Thrives, and you will ascend.
All you need to do to ascend in Japan is be white.
All you need to do ascend in Brazil, is be white (or black).

I can go on.

Curries don't have that privilege, spics don't have that privilege, mutts don't have that privilege, blacks, sandniggas, so on.

Whites are desired everywhere.

That redditor should have been shot on sight by the rice men in roblox, they must stop being so cucked

Fixed it for you.

Get out of the US or any European countries, where White Chad Thrives, and you will ascend.
All you need to do to ascend in Japan is be white.
All you need to do ascend in Brazil, is be white (or black).

I can go on.

Curries don't have that privilege, spics don't have that privilege, mutts don't have that privilege, blacks, sandniggas, so on.

Whites are desired everywhere.
first of all dont care secondly i want my own foids

youre a fakecel too since ur white
Imagine calling someone a fakecel, after admitting to only wanting foids of your own race.

You were probably approached by noodles, blacks and curries, but declined.

The state of this site.

that is a fakecel faggot thinking if you are white and tall and ugly you can get pussy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I'll never understand where those guys are even coming from:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. In just about every Western country they immigrate to, Blacks and MENAs have more men outmarrying than women, while Hispanics and South Asians in the US have gender parity in outmarriage. The only group really losing their women to whites are East Asians, and they can easily sexpatmaxx in just about any place other than Northern America and Western Europe.

Yet, despite that, every other ethnic here is like, "The White Gods are constantly running trains on all of our women:soy::soy:. You can't be an incel if you're white, you can just take any ethnic woman:soy::soy:."

Imagine being as likely or slightly more likely to marry white than the women of your race and still being this scared of cumskins cucking you lmao:lul::lul:.

Stat

Asians are a feminine race. Their women are incredibly submissive, but their men are jokes. This is the first person in her life that wasn't a pussy.

im not tall. all tallfags are fakecels, so you should kill yourself basically ASAP
cope harder manlet even if you were tallfag youd suffer

I'll never understand where those guys are even coming from:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. In just about every Western country they immigrate to, Blacks and MENAs have more men outmarrying than women, while Hispanics and South Asians in the US have gender parity in outmarriage. The only group really losing their women to whites are East Asians, and they can easily sexpatmaxx in just about any place other than Northern America and Western Europe.

Yet, despite that, every other ethnic here is like, "The White Gods are constantly running trains on all of our women:soy::soy:. You can't be an incel if you're white, you can just take any ethnic woman:soy::soy:."

Imagine being as likely or slightly more likely to marry white than the women of your race and still being this scared of cumskins cucking you lmao:lul::lul:.

View attachment 893087
this chart should shut up all braindead jbw copers but they never listen

All white people age in dog years

I dunno why we are fighting but we should deport all filthy pajeets niggers:feelskek:

JBWpilled again.

Also, apparently the mod of that subreddit is a fucking lesbian woman. Why the FUCK are the mods of male-oriented subreddits always women? Fucking simps giving women power over male spaces all the time.

JBWpilled again.

Also, apparently the mod of that subreddit is a fucking lesbian woman. Why the FUCK are the mods of male-oriented subreddits always women? Fucking simps giving women power over male spaces all the time.
Reddit is a female supremacist platform.

So every sub that could be potentially misogynistic, needs to be modded by a woman, because they are the ones sensitive to what could be misogynistic or not.

Is r/TwoXRetardzomes and r/LandwhaleDatingStrategies modded by a guy, to Police the Misandry?

Trying Not To Laugh GIF

View attachment 893087
Well the chart does prove JBW, they just have to settle for noodlewhores.

There's so many braggers on there. Complete shithole subreddit.
That sub is full of larpers, they're all incel.

@proudweeb wait how come I got a incel shaming warning for saying MANLET as an insult when tallfag and manlet shaming is consistently seen in this thread

Also, White"cels" are and will always be, volcels.
Extremely high IQ. Only reason that they come off as “incel” is cause they have to play the whiteboy dating game, otherwise they’re objectively MUCH less cel than us deathnics and are overall more valued in society and not just by women.