Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For dark skin currycels

Horrible blackpill and suicide-fuel for Slavcels. Please, Slavcels have it bad enough.

Stop rubbing this into their faces. :feelsbadman:

The woman is ugly, having white skin doesn’t just make someone automatically attractive, facial features and facial structure are more important

Yeah slav women are gigawhores for foreigners.

The guys looks like central Indian. He has central Indian phenotype
Images   2022 06 03T154909748

Atleast his kids will mog their cousins and curry friends:feelshaha::feelshaha:

How is this possible

indianguysinterracial :feelzez:

The woman is ugly, having white skin doesn’t just make someone automatically attractive, facial features and facial structure are more important
She's not ugly your coping

@Made in Heaven would disagree

Turks aren't Slavs.
My bloodline comes from Balkans. I have lighter skin than Turks. I also have green eyes, brown hair but bad skull structure and height cursed me into inceldom like many white incels in here.

My bloodline comes from Balkans. I have lighter skin than Turks. I also have green eyes, brown hair but bad skull structure and height cursed me into inceldom like many white incels in here.
mogs me. what is ur height?

What the hell:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
How are ugly curries and niggers slaying mayo foids

They looksmatch, as a oofy doofy he could have chose a e-thot in her prime but he chose her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back