Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For Dickpill Deniers: “Women Can’t See Your Dick Bro!”

@NorthernWind @yez

My dicks quite big.

When it gets erect in public I have to hide it a lot.

Underwear keeps the bulge down though and they wouldn’t be looking at the bulge of a currycel. Duck pill is a massive cope for fakecels

Very little importance to be honest. The evidence is just street interviews and stuff, I mean bbc comes after jbw but it isn't that important.

"The famous sex researchers Masters and Johnson [1,2] have concluded that size of the male penis can have no true physiological effect on female sexual satisfaction. They base this conclusion on their physiological studies that show that the vagina adapts to fit the size of the penis."

Underwear keeps the bulge down though and they wouldn’t be looking at the bulge of a currycel. Duck pill is a massive cope for fakecels
Keep coping, some of the foids in that interview literally say even if they saw an ugly guy with a big dick, they would be receptive to fucking him. @yez

Very little importance to be honest. The evidence is just street interviews and stuff, I mean bbc comes after jbw but it isn't that important.

"The famous sex researchers Masters and Johnson [1,2] have concluded that size of the male penis can have no true physiological effect on female sexual satisfaction. They base this conclusion on their physiological studies that show that the vagina adapts to fit the size of the penis."

This is false. In every survery, women of all countries always preferred sizes larger than their countries' average.

This is false. In every survery, women of all countries always preferred sizes larger than their countries' average.
It's from a well known science organization you saying it's false doesn't change anything you fucking self entitled prick

It's from a well known science organization you saying it's false doesn't change anything you fucking self entitled prick
How exactly am I self entitled?

That question itself is for women who have a fetish from big dicks, it's aimed for satire on reddit.

You claim all the surveys are wrong and just say that's false when the science disagrees with you.
I never claim all the surveys are wrong. Also there is no "science". There are scientists. Do you believe scientists about homosexuality?

Keep coping, some of the foids in that interview literally say even if they saw an ugly guy with a big dick, they would be receptive to fucking him. @yez
No one has an erection all the time, this is a massive cope

I never claim all the surveys are wrong. Also there is no "science". There are scientists. Do you believe scientists about homosexuality?
I told you where I cited it from

'Size doesn't matter' copers

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

Why females constantly make fun of men's dick size if size doesn't matter?
I have read females answering dick size related questions. While they said that big dicks may be uncomfortable and they preferred average and slightly bigger than average size, no one preferred small dicks. Instead they said that small dicks are worthless and good for nothing.

Yeah, according to some 'scientists', being tranny or gender non-conforming is normal :feelsclown:.

Yeah, according to some 'scientists', being tranny or gender non-conforming is normal :feelsclown:.
I know this. But scientists are not Gods. They are falliblle humans. (most of them are Bluepilled)

This already assumes women have a preference. In the one I cited women were asked whether it matters or not. None of them were unsure.

I come to a conclusion that they prefer slightly larger than average.

Also on the homosexuality issue, there's nothing I could find that's worthwhile, it's just discrimination and anecdotal BS, ethical questions. There was one saying they may be more dark triad I'm gonna read that now, but in my mind I kinda know where dark triad is gonna lead. It's in general a cope.

This already assumes women have a preference. In the one I cited women were asked whether it matters or not. None of them were unsure.

I come to a conclusion that they prefer slightly larger than average.

Also on the homosexuality issue, there's nothing I could find that's worthwhile, it's just discrimination and anecdotal BS, ethical questions. There was one saying they may be more dark triad I'm gonna read that now, but in my mind I kinda know where dark triad is gonna lead. It's in general a cope.
The study you cited has a very small sample size. Yes, women prefer larger than average, but not extremely huge (anywhere from 6 to 7 inches is ideal). Dark triad is a cope, you'll just be seen as an evil criminal because of your looks.

The study you cited has a very small sample size. Yes, women prefer larger than average, but not extremely huge (anywhere from 6 to 7 inches is ideal). Dark triad is a cope, you'll just be seen as an evil criminal because of your looks.
I never said extremely huge. Dick size doesn't REALLY MATTER. It does matter but that's like saying your pussy matter or your tits matter, when they don't.

I never said extremely huge. Dick size doesn't REALLY MATTER. It does matter but that's like saying your pussy matter or your tits matter, when they don't.
Yes it does. If it's too small (or too large), it can make you literally incapable of having sex. Plus, it doesn't really matter for incels, because we don't even get the foot through the door to get the mandatory penis inspection from the woman. On the other hand, you can be average looking and have a small penis, which will cause you to pass throught the first level (dating) and then get laughed at afterwards.

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT WASN'T MY SCHIZO PARANOIA AND THEY ALL SEE MY MICROBULGE IN PUBLIC AND LAUGH AT IT :feelstrash::reeeeee::society:

doesn't matter what the facts are foids are just pea brained unevolved retards " i see big. big good" :foidSoy: this is their only way of thinking same thing with height tallfag 140 pound twinks are supposedly bigger and stronger than 190 pound jacked manlet just because they are a little longer :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::reeeeee::society:

I know this. But scientists are not Gods. They are falliblle humans. (most of them are Bluepilled)
Exactly these scientists are bluepilled with small to average dicks. They want it to be true. Also lmao it only asked 50 women. Women lie when you ask them to their face.

This forum's members collectively have so many dickpill proofs that destroy that study.

I never said homosexuality isn't real. It's real, but it's a defect. And there is no homosexual gene for it. It's mainly caused by the pregnant mom being exposed to different hormones.
5 different genes are responsible for homosexuality not a single gene. I'll tell you the truth I got this from a youtuber who I watch, he talked to me about this stuff, like in a weird world he was talking to me and told me 5 genes are not responsible.

The conclusion is not homosexuality is not dependent on one single gene. Five different genes are responsible for it.

Exactly these scientists are bluepilled with small to average dicks. They want it to be true. Also lmao it only asked 50 women. Women lie when you ask them to their face.

This forum's members collectively have so many dickpill proofs that destroy that study.
100% true:yes:. It's like that video of a currycel coper who asked women in London (25% South Asian) if they would ever date an Indian man. Literally all non-Indian women said that they would, but they haven't dated one ever:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. The ones who said "no" straight up were Indian women.

5 different genes are responsible for homosexuality not a single gene. I'll tell you the truth I got this from a youtuber who I watch, he talked to me about this stuff, like in a weird world he was talking to me and told me 5 genes are not responsible.

The conclusion is not homosexuality is not dependent on one single gene. Five different genes are responsible for it.
Even if it is, it doesn't disrpove the point that people make when they call homosexuality a defect.

doesn't matter what the facts are foids are just pea brained unevolved retards " i see big. big good" :foidSoy: this is their only way of thinking same thing with height tallfag 140 pound twinks are supposedly bigger and stronger than 190 pound jacked manlet just because they are a little longer :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::reeeeee::society:

View attachment 638850
It doesn't matter to you to me it does matter

Dunno image being gay due to genetics
brutal indeed. Foid gets cheated on, would you feel bad? I would recognize my father was either a feminist or a literal chad, how come he has a wife with all those gay tendencies?! :feelshaha:

Doesn’t girth matter more than length? Or am I coping? I have average dick length, above average girth
Doesn’t matter in the end since I’ll never use it :fuk:

:yes:
Dickpill is real mostly for guys who qualify, for me who knows, I wouldn't be ashamed in few situations if I had a big dick and i would be less high inhib.

:yes:
Dickpill is real mostly for guys who qualify, for me who knows, I wouldn't be ashamed in few situations if I had a big dick and i would be less high inhib.
Correct. Even if everything else about us stayed the same, we would be lower inhib.

I'm a grower not a shower so they wouldn't see much at all. "Yet another incel trait".