Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For ethnics a 41 year old white women is more attractive then a ethnic women there own age

White holes are overrated.

At least he could of went for a blonde one at that point.

in other news, Tel-Aviv helped create isis, and the sky is blue

she is wearning 10 tons of makeup, he could hv married a paki jb.

lol maybe to you and other self hating racists cuck ethnics but not to me. I would rather have a 5/10curry JB virgin girl over an 8/10 white roastie with body count in hundreds and species count in half a dozen(including horses,dogs and God knows what other animals they like fucking).

she is wearning 10 tons of makeup, he could hv married a paki jb.
His kids will get a genetic upgrade as they will get 2/3 of white dna also she is probably more intelligent and fun then ethnic foid

His kids will get a genetic upgrade as they will get 2/3 of white dna also she is probably more intelligent and fun then ethnic foid
intelligent women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

White holes are overrated.

At least he could of went for a blonde one at that point.
I unironically cannot get it why people thirst for them, I think it's like with people who want to collect rare kois or arowanas, they aren't better, but they are seldomly seen (in their countries of origin) and therefore have an appeal because it's human nature to desire the unattainable; maybe this is also the reason why some Western women fetishize BBC or why some Western men fetishize Asian women (they fall for the appeal of exoticism).

intelligent women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Relatively intelligent compared to the ethnic foid
I unironically cannot get it why people thirst for them, I think it's like with people who want to collect rare kois or arowanas, they aren't better, but they are seldomly seen (in their countries of origin) and therefore have an appeal because it's human nature to desire the unattainable; maybe this is also the reason why some Western women fetishize BBC or why some Western men fetishize Asian women (they fall for the appeal of exoticism).
Massive cope

White women wlll give u better kids then ethnic women

Last edited:

Would you rather a 40 year old white hole or an 18 yr old ethnic one
you can't even physically have kids with a 40 year old woman. Women lose 97% of their eggs by age 30... Imagine 40 years old JFL

lol maybe to you and other self hating racists cuck ethnics but not to me. I would rather have a 5/10curry JB virgin girl over an 8/10 white roastie with body count in hundreds and species count in half a dozen(including horses,dogs and God knows what other animals they like fucking).

Unlikely as the parents age plays a major role on the child health. Future autists will be my bet. But you never know.

Unlikely as the parents age plays a major role on the child health. Future autists will be my bet. But you never know.
Massive cope even if the child is autistic he will till mog most Pakis kids