Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For God so loved the world, Chico...

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
God can be a mysterious Chico sometimes, mang
but it always makes sense in the end, Chico.. :feelsaww:
My sermon from church told me that it is my mission to spread the gospel today, so I am doing it in the only way I talk to people which is through this forum, blood..
I know some of yall athiests n shiet, mang, but for the young bloods still questioning, he died on the cross for our sins, mang :cryfeels:
confess and believe is all he wants, crip. :smonk:
Take the opportunity the Lord has given you before it's too late, blood...

it's over

bruh and i thought we finally got rid of that religioncuck
don't destroy your threads with "mang" , "blood" and " chico" and all this cringey lingo, bro and none of that religion bs
just keep it clean and ready

I have faith that I will overcome the hardships that come my way. :)

bruh and i thought we finally got rid of that religioncuck
don't destroy your threads with "mang" , "blood" and " chico" and all this cringey lingo, bro and none of that religion bs
just keep it clean and ready
mang, chico, and blood I can understand, but I will stand by my Faith any day, Chico. :smonk:
also jfl if you think fullerton came up with blood. no even knows the context I use that in anway, crip. jfl

it's over

mang, chico, and blood I can understand, but I will stand by my Faith any day, Chico. :smonk:
also jfl if you think fullerton came up with blood. no even knows the context I use that in anway, crip. jfl

it's over
suit yourself, mang
find what fits you in life

That's good you have something to keep yourself faithful to.
I'm not religious anymore and used to believe in it but don't agree with the beliefs no longer.
However ignore those who put you down for your beliefs here , as long as your not hurting yourself or others just do what you need to cope.
I'm not religious. I just try not to get too utterly hopeless.

suit yourself, mang
find what fits you in life
I would have probably roped if I didn't cope with Christ tbhdedsrsngl
Also, if you look closely, determine what set I identify people with when I figure out their race...
it's to prove a point that we are divided. Why do you think i call the chinks fullerton? or the whites aryan? or the spics Chico? The only people I call blood is people I thought were based when they posted their post.

it's over

Very good blud spirituality is important

@proudweeb thoughts, Chad?

it's over

Mission capable and we're ready.
Take me adventures, Lord.

Christ be with you amigo :feelsokman::feelsYall: