Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [For IncelTears & Normies] Rights, Privileges, Entitlements, Etc DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST (Unalienable Rights = Misnomer)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
All too often I keep seeing normies saying - "Men aren't entitled to sex", "Men aren't entitled to women's bodies", "Men aren't owed sex", etc

An argument I addressed long ago in another post:

This statement is especially being used in response to people saying legalizing prostitution would help stop mass shootings (which is a simple fact, harsh reality, but its the truth)

So what you are basically telling a significant portion of the male population to do (much larger than you think, yes it is significant) is to just STFU, "take one for the team", suffer, and "do without".............. WHILST WORKING HARD TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY AND BE AN UPSTANDING CITIZEN :feelskek:

That by itself is a ridiculous demand, but I digress. To focus on the topic at hand, the entire "you aren't entitled to X" argument is inherently flawed to begin with, because ENTITLEMENTS DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST

Entitlements, rights, privileges, etc are nothing but a "provision" that is collectively agreed upon to be "owed" to all or specific groups in society, IT ONLY EXISTS SO LONG AS WE COLLECTIVELY DECIDE IT EXISTS, AND HAS TO BE ENFORCED AND OBEYED INDIVIDUALLY BY EACH MEMBER

So these things are pretty much like a P2P clients, like torrenting, it only works if there is an agreement upon system of transfer and utilization of data, and if people stop "seeding" then nobody gets to download

All these things are like Schrodinger's cat, they both exist and don't exist simultaneously, because at any moment a sole member of society can make a law/entitlement cease to exist whenever they so choose

A woman has the "right" to her body and is "entitled" to free will, any man can like magic make that right and entitlement disappear if he so chooses, none of that shit is real

Every person acts like they are entitled to life, to "pursue happiness", yet a random person with a gun can magically make that "entitlement", that "law", cease to exist, because it isn't real like the laws of nature, its all in our heads

Don't be confused, you idiots are speaking about "entitlements" LIKE ITS AS REAL AS GRAVITY. Human laws have to be ENFORCED, nobody needs to enforce the law of gravity, because it is actually real, human laws are just shit we made up over time to create order and facilitate the ILLUSION OF MERITOCRACY, yet you idiots are speaking as if they are some kind of OBJECTIVE UNIVERSAL TRUTH :feelskek: (Get real morons, its time for a reality check, its time for an existential crisis)

Truth is the phrase "UNALIENABLE RIGHTS" ("Rights" Period) IS A MISNOMER

There's no such thing, rights don't exist in a literal sense, the only rights anyone has are those that the MEN of a society enforce and protect, that's it. None of that shit is unalienable, it has to be granted to you and it can be taken away. That's the great irony of feminism, it only works IF MEN SUPPORT AND PROTECT IT, women don't even matter in their own movement if you get down to the brass and tacs of how shit really works in reality, and any honest feminist is completely aware of this JFL.

So in closing....

Men are entitled to sex, just as much as any human is entitled to breathing air, entitlements are just what we tell ourselves were owed, BUT NOBODY IS OWED ANYTHING, humanity as a whole has fallen so deep into the illusion of "society" that we created for ourselves that we've started to believe our own lies, none of this shit is real

Its ridiculous to argue that one persons imaginary set of "owed provisions" is objectively more valid than another persons imaginary set of "owed provisions", both are equally invalid, that truth is just inconvenient for normies because you don't get to have it both ways

You want men to contribute to society, and work hard, and show restraint with respect to their nature, and be fair and allow women choice, while at the same time telling them to just do without sex, the one thing their body endlessly craves?, sorry that is just retarded, only an idiot would accept a deal like that without putting up a fight

Being shocked at mass shootings is like having a guard dog that you never feed, and then being confused that one day it decides to eat you, men are the protectors and creators of the species, men are also the invaders and the destroyers of the species

If you aren't reciprocating in a reasonable way to facilitate one aspect of the male role in society, then common sense should tell you many men will simply fall into the other role to reap the benefits of that aspect, seeing as they can't reap any benefits of the other

If you can't get a "good deal" by playing the protector/creator role, why not opt for the invader/destroyer role, its really that simple

Mass shootings are inevitable in this current society, and mass shootings are really just the beginning, at some point this "war" is going to go digital, banks will be affected, technology, stocks, its going to go into a "cold war" stage, and the physical aspects of this "war" will also become more extreme. Guns being banned is a waste of time, it won't make a difference, you're dealing with men here, the individuals who built everything, and the greatest motivation is hatred, anybody who thinks guns are going to end the male war on society is an idiot, it will only spur these men on to be even more creative, they'll find other ways

GOOD LUCK NORMIES, YOU'LL NEED IT

Last edited:
human rights were established during the enlightenment by freemasonfags. they had good intentions but kikes and commies with there culture of critique took it too far and now we have gay and transgender rights.

i enjoy most of your posts. you should blog.

Let them tell enough men they aren't entitled to anything while they act entitled to their labor and see how well that ends

Let them tell enough men they aren't entitled to anything while they act entitled to their labor and see how well that ends

There was an old phrase.

No rights without responsibilities.
No respect without responsibilities.

They want all the rights to be treated like princesses but none of the responsibilities that come with it. That always ended badly fyi.

They can have the right to be choosy as fuck but the responsibility to not in any way shape or form be lookist & discriminatory.

They've tacitly admitted that we're right but are side stepping & outright calling for censorship because they're power mad & do not believe that the consequences of their actions should catch up with them fundamentally.
They should look at the effects of homosovietcus after the fall of the Soviet union. Trust me it wasn't pretty likewise the Balkans after the break up of Yugoslavia.

Last edited:
ultra high iq thread, they should read it but i dont think they will get anything

Bump, pin, share, download, bookmarked, etc.

Rights are nothing more than social constructs, and Our current set of rights are maladapted to postmodern 21st century.

Beta uprising when? I am ready, just let me know! Better to die for a greater good then live this miserable existence!

My point exactly

So what you are basically telling a significant portion of the male population to do (much larger than you think, yes it is significant) is to just STFU, "take one for the team", suffer, and "do without".............. WHILST WORKING HARD TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY AND BE AN UPSTANDING CITIZEN :feelskek:

It isn't going to end well for society, once enough men start to be affected by hypergamy its game over

cope incels will be caught in the crossfire

Would they even care, they would finally be free from this world, if I died in an ER as part of the casualities of an incel imparting his vengeance I'd consider that worthy collateral damage, he better make me part of a decent high score though JFL

It's a shame IT won't address this. They can't, but still. Nothing would be more satisfying than raping them face to face (in a debate), where they can't hide behind mods and upvotes.

It's a shame IT won't address this. They can't, but still. Nothing would be more satisfying than raping them face to face (in a debate), where they can't hide behind mods and upvotes.
Their entire sub is based on cherrypicking, exaggeration, strawmans, and ad hominems.

You want men to contribute to society, and work hard, and show restraint with respect to their nature, and be fair and allow women choice, while at the same time telling them to just do without sex, the one thing their body endlessly craves?, sorry that is just retarded, only an idiot would accept a deal like that without putting up a fight
You'd be surprised how many idiots there are in this world.

human rights were established during the enlightenment by freemasonfags. they had good intentions but kikes and commies with there culture of critique took it too far and now we have gay and transgender rights.

i enjoy most of your posts. you should blog.
high IQ

We need to get rid of this human rights non sense

I'll make up for their shortcomings
I'm actually flabbergasted by the sheer ignorance to male plight and suicide in the world.
Even charities that focus exclusively on male suicide never mention hypergamy.

I'm actually flabbergasted by the sheer ignorance to male plight and suicide in the world.
Even charities that focus exclusively on male suicide never mention hypergamy.

I meant with respect to destroying society btw

Holy shit, that is so fucking true. Historically, men in various positions in society: doctors, engineers, labourers, politicians etc. were responsible for the creation and functionality of entire civilisations (such as greek, roman, persian, islamic empires). Men were also responsible for destroying the aforementioned civilisations via invasions and conquests. The survival and death of a civilisation is largely dependant on the male populace, as men are (as you mentioned) the creators and destroyers of the world.

I better work on my project right now I've read enough of your posts for today

You're almost like a machine breaking everything down and I get to benefit from this knowledge (lol)