Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For manlets. Even the richest and most powerful man has to height fraud. What chance do us unknown manlets have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=93&v=lY6lHjZjYXE&feature=emb_title

Look at him getting brutally heightmogged by a gigatallfag Chadimir in the first 10 seconds:feelsrope:. I bet Putin cried himself to sleep that night. Not even his status and money can make him secure about his manlet height.

It's over for us manlets :reeeeee::reeeeee:

this is so hilarious :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

He knows hes worth nothing without height

Either schizo Hohol Ukrainian propaganda or Putin actually does that. I want to believe in the former

that tallfag smirk when he heightmog puttin lmao :lul::lul::lul:

Doesn't matter, he statusmaxxed so much that even though he's 5'7", every world leader looks up to him

mogs me because white (slavpill)

these fuckers really shouldn't be setting this example. just use normal 1in shoes instead of trying to fraud for everyone to laugh :feelsUgh: god the first company inventing legit adult growth solutions will be worth more than Google :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back