Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for ricecels

Sounds good, wonder if it's legit

This phenomenon has been mentioned on this board many times with pics. It seems to be real.

Last edited:
not really into russian/slavic woman unfortunately:feelscry:

This post was removed, mang
Hello! I am hapa from Russia. I have a Russian mother and a Russified Korean father. I read how Asian men suffer because white women don't want them. Come to Russia, here white women love Asian men. If you are not an alcoholic and have a stable job, you will be successful with white Russian women. Russia also has an Asian population in Siberia (Buryats, Yakuts, Kalmyks), you can find yourself an Asian wife. Russian men do not have an Asian fetish, they do not consider Asian women beautiful, and Asian women remain single. Only one Korean aunt of mine married a white man in Russia (Jew), all the rest are married to Asian men or have remained single. In Russia, there are about 10% of mixed marriages, and this is always AM and WW. There are many Chinese men here who are married to Russian women.

Now there is a war and there are not enough men, women are ready to marry anyone, even blacks.
Ps. In Russia, hapas also prefer to marry whites, so be prepared for your grandchildren to be white.
here

Got removed. Summary?