Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting For some reason I'm still angry at my bully even after he apologized to me

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I made him apologize to me, but my hatred towards him is still here. There's something off with his apology. It doesn't seem genuine and is very dismissive. But I guess it's better than nothing. I just cope with it by telling myself that it could've went south if he never admitted to his wrongdoings and I would've been much more angrier right now. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Take his head off.

Take his head off.
If I was NT, I could make this come true. Though it wouldn't be me but a hitman that I would hire if I was NT enough to make connections with such people. (In GTA V with hitman mod of course)

It sucks that I don't know any hitmancels in a country where hitman- for-hire killings are prevalent. My swarthy landwhale maid who grew up on the trenches of the streets has told me that she made connections with such based people but she won't let me connect them because she doesn't want to lead me to a bad life as she now turned her life around for christ.

Also, hitman killings are freaking cheap! It costs like 200$ each hit and I can definitely afford it if I saved enough money. If I knew a hitman, I can end my bullies life whenever I want to but this is just a dream for me and I won't fantasize about it because it will just get shattered if I snap back to reality. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I am almost 30 yet still fantasise daily about killing bullies I haven't seen since I was like 6 years old... :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Bite his finger off

If I was NT, I could make this come true. Though it wouldn't be me but a hitman that I would hire if I was NT enough to make connections with such people. (In GTA V with hitman mod of course)

It sucks that I don't know any hitmancels in a country where hitman- for-hire killings are prevalent. My swarthy landwhale maid who grew up on the trenches of the streets has told me that she made connections with such based people but she won't let me connect them because she doesn't want to lead me to a bad life as she now turned her life around for christ.

Also, hitman killings are freaking cheap! It costs like 200$ each hit and I can definitely afford it if I saved enough money. If I knew a hitman, I can end my bullies life whenever I want to but this is just a dream for me and I won't fantasize about it because it will just get shattered if I snap back to reality. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
You have a maid? Another richboy:feelsseriously:

$200 is cheap??!

You have a maid? Another richboy:feelsseriously:

$200 is cheap??!
Yes, it's cheap for me because I can easily get more than that amount of money whenever my auntie gifts me cash (which happens every occasion, usually in my birthday)

There is no apology. This short Negro used to bully me in school back when I was too much of a wimp to defend myself. The scars are still here. Sometimes I create entire anthologies of imaginary events in my mind where I fight him back, just to cope with the post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms.

The perpetrator moves on. The victim never forgets.

200$ for hitman job? A nigger dyke looking crackwhore charges more than that for a blowjob, GTFO with your LARP glowie :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I live in a third world country.

if you asked him for an apology, clearly it's not genuine.

covergn.jpg

Hookers in Thailand (third world country as well) are charging 1/3 of this price, in what world a hooker costs almost the same as a goddamn hitman job?

Your numbers make zero mathematical sense. Stop glowposting bro you alphabet agents are way too obvious and should quit your job, you suck.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/15i396/hiring_someone_to_commit_murder_is_easy_as_1_2_3/

if you asked him for an apology, clearly it's not genuine.
But at least he admitted his wrongdoings to me though. Maybe I can use that I against him later. I screenshotted it and I think I can show it to the police as evidence of him admitting it is true that he has done some horruble shit to me.

But at least he admitted his wrongdoings to me though. Maybe I can use that I against him later. I screenshotted it and I think I can show it to the police as evidence of him admitting it is true that he bullied me.
wouldn't it be worse for you since it shows remorse?

wouldn't it be worse for you since it shows remorse?
I didn't thought of that. It's over for low IQcels like me :feelsrope:

I can hardly think straight anymore due to intense anger or maybe I'm just low IQ since the beginning of time. Maybe the latter because if I was smart, then I wouldn't be trauma-ridden right now because I would've stopped him immediately from the start. I was too dumb to realize I was being bullied at that time, let alone knowing how to deal with him. It's true when they say the stress that you feel right now is the cause of your past decisions. AMS was right. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited: