Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion for the brocels that have white sisters, why don't you fuck your sister?

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Officer
if i have one i would fuck her

Just began for Alabamacels

worst ethnic thread this week?

worst ethnic thread this week?
fun video GIF

The truest of cel would share his sister with his brethren.

I've given it some consideration but then on further reflection banging your sister is genetically unwise. Besides all the social stigma that you'll get when the stupid foid tells on you it's your sister.... Any brother knows how vile their sisters are. I wouldn't tap that ass if you payed me 1 billion dollars.

the one where the dude said he cums on his face when he jerks of might have been worse but idk if that was this week
i wish talking about shit like that was an ethnic only habit but it isn't, niggas need to keep some shit to themselves

you watch hentais and think that and the idea is really hot but if you actually had a sister i can bet you wouldnt.

i have a white sister and no way i would ever do anything close

My honest reaction to this thread:

Her bf is HTN/Chadlite

You can have my white sister, she has BPD and anorexia and she's ugly as sin IMO. I hope you take her

you watch hentais and think that and the idea is really hot but if you actually had a sister i can bet you wouldnt.

i have a white sister and no way i would ever do anything close
she's probably ugly

Her bf is HTN/Chadlite
kill him and rape her

You can have my white sister, she has BPD and anorexia and she's ugly as sin IMO. I hope you take her
what would you do if she was attractive?

The thought of having a sister terrifies me. Like literal sick feeling in my stomach.

Imagine having a sister that you spend your childhood with and then as you grow older you see her slowly metamorphise into a whore. Brutal to say the least.

The thought of having a sister terrifies me. Like literal sick feeling in my stomach.

Imagine having a sister that you spend your childhood with and then as you grow older you see her slowly metamorphise into a whore. Brutal to say the least.
this is the fate of the incel that doesn't fuck his sister

if you take her virginity, you will forever cuck every future boyfriend she has

it's a cuck or be cucked world

this is the fate of the incel that doesn't fuck his sister

if you take her virginity, you will forever cuck every future boyfriend she has

it's a cuck or be cucked world
I am just glad that I don't have a sister.