Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL For the love of pussy , how is this guy an incel

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Screenshot 20230914 0242592

Even Chad doesn't have this levels of low inhibness. @Michael W. Ford :feelsseriously:

He's not, he is a fakecel

He could ascend if he was a normie.

Have you read his posts? Do I need to post the screenshot of the rancid fleshlight again?
What? What r u talking about, he keeps talking about Satan n shit. Dude literally talks like a low inhib convicted criminal :feelskek:

Day after day I come closer to the conclusion that the percentage of niggas on here that are ACTUALLY subhuman is like 2%.

And to know that most of the whining fucking threads I see on here are written by niggas that are average at worse, pisses me the fuck off...

JFL if you're not chad, a gangster or a betabuxx deluxe you can't get pussy in 2023 even with high tier normie looks

holyshit thats him? fuck this site
Chads.is:chad::chad:
ild kill to look like that for a day

Last edited:
Day after day I come closer to the conclusion that the percentage of niggas on here that are ACTUALLY subhuman is like 2%.

And to know that most of the whining fucking threads I see on here are written by niggas that are average at worse, pisses me the fuck off...
:yes: :yes: :yes:

@Michael W. Ford can you teach me some basics of electric guitar ?

Showing your face in a forum where other members (few) are pro some types of crimes and illegal stuff very smart move

The only reason this guy is an incel is because he sucks at magic. Dude couldn't successfully perform an incantation to save his life, neither hex nor charm.

The only reason this guy is an incel is because he sucks at magic. Dude couldn't successfully perform an incantation to save his life, neither hex nor charm.
i am a competent sorcerer. I am not here to complain. I'm here to help people with my empowering message.

Magick requires secrecy. If I used magick to get a girlfriend, I wouldn't announce it.

Looks like those mogger santeria thugs from Brazil.

@Michael W. Ford can you teach me some basics of electric guitar ?
Tuning your guitar to a drop tuning like drop D will allow you to play power chords with 1 finger. You can write good songs with just power chords. song writing is much more important than technique.

Tuning your guitar to a drop tuning like drop D will allow you to play power chords with 1 finger. You can write good songs with just power chords. song writing is much more important than technique.

Is standard tuning like eadgbe? What’s the terminology regarding ur tuning and what “drop” ur in?

Yeah it seems like you need to have a weird set of genetics to be truly subhuman and simultaneously have the self-awareness to be blackpilled. Like me for example, I literally have a genetic disability similar to down syndrome but somehow my brain is functional enough to be aware of my subhumanity. If I was a true retard I wouldn't suffer nearly as much

No, like the white boys who want to appeal to, and imitate, the aesthetic of a facet of African American culture engendered by rebellious attitudes.
like a wigger
Image 1 18