Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FOR THE NEW GUESTS: Some of the blackpills you should be aware of

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
kyxij2pyh3901.png

First blackpill is regarding race in online dating. Being an ethnic alone is NOT the determining factor in being incel, as there are many attractive men who are ethnics, but it contributes. You all can deny that ethnicity matters, but we all know actions speak louder than words.

This is also why black women tend to be more woke. They have a similar effect to asian/indian men when it comes to the online dating.

https://incels.is/threads/having-to-approach-basically-means-its-over.39618/#post-691919

Second blackpill

Beauty is subjective? NOT:

"These cross-cultural and infant studies support the notion of the
universality of beauty with some standards set by nature and not our social heritage.
Rather than being the outcome of slow acculturation, beauty preferences seem to be
a result of a basic cognitive process that appears quite early in life [12]."

"In fact, agreement between individuals
is one of the most robust findings in facial attractiveness research since the 1970s,
suggesting that people everywhere are using similar criteria in their judgments."

"Beauty and body dysmorphic disorder" by Neelam A. Vashi.

Women also rate the majority of men unattractive:

6cbaa6f2-2d7e-421d-903f-6333bb434328.jpg

Third Blackpill

Personality is determined by women from your looks. This is the "halo effect." Listen here, normies, this is important, as you keep giving us this useless advice in Reddit and other places alike.

8whakk3224601.png

FaceandLMS has a great video explaining this looks/personality:

Fourth Blackpill:

Most of the so called "creepy guys" seem to be ugly.

Having a good personality as an ugly guy is actually seen as bizarre secretly. Evidence down below:

http://theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

Screen Shot 2018 04 28 at 14937 PM

Fifth Blackpill:

The advice given to us CONTRADICTS each other a lot. Examples:

"Just be confident"

"I am confident and I dress and present myself well, yet i can't get a date for the life of me. It's my face!!!"

"Be confident when approaching and make your intentions known from the start. Have a good personality and be kind. Looks don't matter at all."

"But I can make female friends or male friends, so that means it's not my personality, right? How come when I bring up a date, it seems to be radio silent?"

"Some people have preferences."

"But then, doesn't that mean looks matter?"

Example 2:

"Approaching a girl is not creepy. In fact, she will see it as courageous, especially because you had courage to approach and state your feelings."

One of the most bluepilled crap sentence ever. This only works if you are an attractive male. If not, you will garner some of these responses below:

Screen Shot 2018 04 28 at 15731 PM

Screen Shot 2018 04 28 at 15953 PM

Sixth blackpill:

If you do not get any female attention in college or high school, then it's definitely over. Those are the times when girls are the most hormonal and if you have gone through those times without ANY hint of affection being shown, then it's over for you, sorry. Life's not a disney movie. Especially if a "slutty" girl is suddenly a "nice" or "good" girl when it's around you, you're absolutely done for, because those girls who are thirsty for cock would not just suddenly shift, unless you are just completely unattractive.

This is why incels complain about missing out on "young love." The experiences they never had. The subtle message that their "genetics" are garbage.

Last edited:
Your best thread yet. All guests, look at this NOW.

Normies hate facts so you're wasting your time.

Normies hate facts so you're wasting your time.

Doesn't matter, with 1000+ guests, the more people will see this and some are definitely self aware.

amazing work, be in mind this guy is 14 and is this woke, shows hes high iq asf

Around the time second wave feminism started, male suicide sky-rocketed. Coniquence? I THINK NOT

Feminism is a piece of shit that should be eradicated off the face of the world.

Around the time second wave feminism started, male suicide sky-rocketed. Coniquence? I THINK NOT
Without the invention of the internet we would all be dead.

62 guests viewing. Perfect.

But still better than living a blissful lie.

BLUE PILL:

Be oblivious to how the world works, feel better.

BLACK/RED PILL:

Know the truth and how the world works, but at the cost of having your feelings hurt.

4th Black Pill pic was legit in tune with the song of why I'm making the journey from incel to currycel. God is the only thing will save you from femoids. A more up to date graph would show how the coping industry and coping technology are keeping up with hypergamous , hypocritical lookism on the rise. Stock experts should prepare for a major Black Pill spill.

bump to shove this shit into their thick brains.

Great thread incorporates subjective and factual information from many sources, bumped for effort.

high IQ post. take note normie guests.

Bumped again to get this visible

Good fucking work Rafael! Thanks for including the actual statistics and facts as well. Why isn’t this thread stickied? Mods sticky this THREAD!