Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Discussion]How Could I Mention Some Blackpills Subtly to my Parents?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
For quite some time, I have held this firm belief that being blackpilled and/or on forums/communities such as these online is somewhat equivalent to being in "the game," which for those of us whom have never had the pleasure of viewing Breaking Bad and/or Better Call Saul, is the terminology they utilize for being involved in the criminal world they are in, which they don't discern to those in their personal lives. Point is, I was using it in a way to create an allegory of sorts: Being blackpilled is something you never mention to anyone outside of these circles/spaces online, and if you do then you fucked up more or less.

However, I've been thinking recently, what if I tried to just bring up some blackpills to my parents? Now of course, this is just an idea/theory for now, and I wouldn't even know how I could discern anything to them, hence the reason this thread exists. Obviously, I think mentioning it in some kind of subtle manner would be ideal: Probably would be best not to make it one of the "bigger" blackpills, instead opting to try & introduce something which is more simplistic & is one of the less...."extreme" ones if that makes any sense. Well, less extreme in the eyes of NPC normies, that would be.

An idea which encroached upon me whilst writing this thread, would be to try & mention just how much genetics will impact stuff such as attention: I have issues with paying attention, correlated with my Autism, and whilst anyone would know that it is ofc something you were born with & thus inherited in some way, I think they just don't understand the significance & extent to which these traits out of our control can impact them.

A few users on here, such as @Made in Heaven & @wereq , mentioned how they have spoken of the blackpill to their families. Genuinely, I was surprised to hear this, as per my statement above of how I viewed it akin to being in "the game" in an allegorical sense: However, I'm now wondering if perhaps it won't be as bad as I suspect, and could even "mend" my strained relationship with them somewhat.

I will be seeing them for the first time in a few months tonight, forgot to mention that.

Thoughts, brocels?

Last edited:
just tell them its over

I tried to blackpill my parents every time I see them. They use bluepill logic to deflect every time, not even answering my questions just deflecting them ("just hard work" for example, well michael jordan had to work hard too! :soy: ) type shit. Their heads are empty, goes in on ear out the other end.

Don't bother. It never goes well. Parents will never see their children under a blackpill lens.

If you don't live with them, then what's the purpose?

I've spoken to my parents too. You have to emotionally manipulate them or else it's almost impossible.

I attempted to blackpill my parents, my mum understands she nods and agrees then she reverts back to being bluepilled.

My dad however hahaha he shuts me down everytime time I mention the blackpill, for example I tell him how all women are whores and I explained hypergamy but he just gets really angry at me and he spouts the bluepilled cuck quotes.

I give up.

I've spoken to my parents too. You have to emotionally manipulate them or else it's almost impossible.
How did you go about it? And yeah, I'm a master at manipulating them emotionally.

They know I smoke weed, and despite not being happy about it, they tolerate it since I explained to them it's lifefuel for me in a way, and helps me stay motivated.

Don't even bother, boomers are unaware that we live in an age of technology and lookism. Local Becky didn't have the options she does now, and she would have settled for you. However, those times have passed. Genetics are important, and if you don't have the looks, you're done, buddy boyo. The most difficult thing is that if you can't explain this to boomers or therapists, they'll think you're crazy.

For quite some time, I have held this firm belief that being blackpilled and/or on forums/communities such as these online is somewhat equivalent to being in "the game," which for those of us whom have never had the pleasure of viewing Breaking Bad and/or Better Call Saul, is the terminology they utilize for being involved in the criminal world they are in, which they don't discern to those in their personal lives. Point is, I was using it in a way to create an allegory of sorts: Being blackpilled is something you never mention to anyone outside of these circles/spaces online, and if you do then you fucked up more or less.

However, I've been thinking recently, what if I tried to just bring up some blackpills to my parents? Now of course, this is just an idea/theory for now, and I wouldn't even know how I could discern anything to them, hence the reason this thread exists. Obviously, I think mentioning it in some kind of subtle manner would be ideal: Probably would be best not to make it one of the "bigger" blackpills, instead opting to try & introduce something which is more simplistic & is one of the less...."extreme" ones if that makes any sense. Well, less extreme in the eyes of NPC normies, that would be.

An idea which encroached upon me whilst writing this thread, would be to try & mention just how much genetics will impact stuff such as attention: I have issues with paying attention, correlated with my Autism, and whilst anyone would know that it is ofc something you were born with & thus inherited in some way, I think they just don't understand the significance & extent to which these traits out of our control can impact them.

A few users on here, such as @Made in Heaven & @wereq , mentioned how they have spoken of the blackpill to their families. Genuinely, I was surprised to hear this, as per my statement above of how I viewed it akin to being in "the game" in an allegorical sense: However, I'm now wondering if perhaps it won't be as bad as I suspect, and could even "mend" my strained relationship with them somewhat.

I will be seeing them for the first time in a few months tonight, forgot to mention that.

Thoughts, brocels?
i just dont see the point. and as youve mentioned you are autistic. which is what i suspected by how you type. and we are NOT good at being subtle. youll probably just make things worse by trying to blackpill your parents. there is no point. when a normie is presented with the truth their brain malfunctions and it fucks them up even more so than us. because we were already used to how fucked up the world is and we were confronted with it almost daily brutally during public schooling and socialization. most people cannot handle the black pill.

How did you go about it? And yeah, I'm a master at manipulating them emotionally.

They know I smoke weed, and despite not being happy about it, they tolerate it since I explained to them it's lifefuel for me in a way, and helps me stay motivated.
Well I tried various method and I was really persistent. You have to be incredibly patient with this. You have to plant seeds in their heads with evidence and not overblow them immediately. Best way to start is to show how many single men there are compared to women and don't show dating apps because you know how boomers are with those. They will just say that it's not real life and stuff.

Then you have to manipulate your mother into admitting she was into chads in her youth. That will make her super confused and unable to counter you properly. You have to overwhelm her with ad hominems. Foids are simple creatures. Emotionally manipulating is the only option here. No other way. Your mother is no exception in this case.

However, I've been thinking recently, what if I tried to just bring up some blackpills to my parents?
I've already told my dad about this. We've had many many arguments, debates, and discussions over the blackpill and racepill. Just explain it them without the usage of incel lingo. Provide solid real life examples to prove the blackpill. Show them social media examples. Show them examples from TV, movies, and other media.

Don’t even bother

However, I'm now wondering if perhaps it won't be as bad as I suspect, and could even "mend" my strained relationship with them somewhat.
Yes have heart-to-heart with them. If you can't be brutally honest and frank with the people who are closest to you, who can you be honest with?

Thoughts, brocels?
You start with subtle things, like talking about how everyone seems to like colored eyes, or white skin. Or target curries and rice when giving examples of subhuman traits, like how many asian women thirst for white cock, but avoid niggers, since most whites worship them too much. Or talk about how curry media is full of light skins.

Actually, since you said your parents are christian, bring up how Abraham's wife is glorified for being pale sand woman.

I've already told my dad about this. We've had many many arguments, debates, and discussions over the blackpill and racepill. Just explain it them without the usage of incel lingo. Provide solid real life examples to prove the blackpill. Show them social media examples. Show them examples from TV, movies, and other media.
Yep, I do this all the time. Whether it's my parents, siblings, or cousins. I show them examples from history, like how Roman women dyed their hair blonde or how Chinese men bought blue eyed Iranian women. Or examples from modern times, like social media posts of women talking about height, or through examples in media, such as how all anime characters look white caucasion.

Thoughts, brocels?
You just get called crazy

The fact that I've been alone for 34 entire years should be enough to blackpill my parents

also drop some stuff like "it's not like how it was back in 1980" or w/e

You can mention it during a conversation, just bring up one trendy and normalfag thing such as a tv show, movie, or a recent news, etc. they're into and make an analogy or make them aware of why it happened so that it blackpills them. Say Trump wins the election for a second time despite being a bully and "racist":bluepill:, then all you have to do is mention the studies on height and its correlation to presidency and success in life, same way bullies reproduce more and achieve higher positions and have greater status than their bullied peers.

depends. if ur parents are highIQ like mine you can just use scientific evidence but if theyre bluepilled midwits then you have to invent some emotionally appealing arguments

Don't even bother, boomers are unaware that we live in an age of technology and lookism. Local Becky didn't have the options she does now, and she would have settled for you. However, those times have passed. Genetics are important, and if you don't have the looks, you're done, buddy boyo. The most difficult thing is that if you can't explain this to boomers or therapists, they'll think you're crazy.
They're not boomers, they're gen-x, so basically boomer lites.

They can't seem to grasp the fact that dating has changed substantially since they were growing up, no less thanks to technology: Whenever I have tried to explain this all to them, I get hit with the usual "social media/online dating isn't real life" kind of stuff & get told to "meet girls irl" jfl.
I attempted to blackpill my parents, my mum understands she nods and agrees then she reverts back to being bluepilled.
Foids are masters at gaslighting, who would have guessed? :feelsjuice:
My dad however hahaha he shuts me down everytime time I mention the blackpill, for example I tell him how all women are whores and I explained hypergamy but he just gets really angry at me and he spouts the bluepilled cuck quotes.
My dad gives me tons of the basic redpill shit, such as:
-"Just hit the gym, there's plenty of girls there"
-"Join some clubs"
-"Just work hard & get a good job, then a foid will
I give up.
Pepehugsupport

The fact that I've been alone for 34 entire years should be enough to blackpill my parents
The fact I didn't even get a prom and/or homecoming date in HS should have been enough for mine also.
Yeah this seems like a good option, which I could reinforce by talking about social media and/or bringing up stats.
depends. if ur parents are highIQ like mine you can just use scientific evidence but if theyre bluepilled midwits then you have to invent some emotionally appealing arguments
Mine are midwits for sure, but I think brining up some actual graphs would behoove me, especially when it comes to my dad.

My mom, however, will like say something such as ":foidSoy:: It's online so it's not real life sweetie!"

i just dont see the point. and as youve mentioned you are autistic. which is what i suspected by how you type.
Really? Can you maybe point out a particular thing about my typing which would is indicative I am Autistic?
and we are NOT good at being subtle.
:feelsbadman:
youll probably just make things worse by trying to blackpill your parents. there is no point. when a normie is presented with the truth their brain malfunctions and it fucks them up even more so than us. because we were already used to how fucked up the world is and we were confronted with it almost daily brutally during public schooling and socialization. most people cannot handle the black pill.
This is true: We became blackpilled, through our harsh experiences, mistreatment, struggles, etc. which we endured, which prompted us to discover this online.

Whenever foids, normies, midwits, etc. are confronted with this brutal reality, they malfunction as you said: They retort to platitudes, strawmans, tangents, and even deflections in order to try & ascertain their point.

Well I tried various method and I was really persistent. You have to be incredibly patient with this. You have to plant seeds in their heads with evidence and not overblow them immediately.
That's what I had in mind: I could never imagine laying it all out on them, even in some "professional" kind of manner.
Best way to start is to show how many single men there are compared to women and don't show dating apps because you know how boomers are with those. They will just say that it's not real life and stuff.
Yeah I think it's best to not use dating apps, but rather just pure stats.

I found a good one which showed just how big of a sea existed between that of single Gen-Z males & single Gen-Z foids, that will be a good start.
Then you have to manipulate your mother into admitting she was into chads in her youth.
Will be easy, since she dated tons of athletes back in the day, including one who was semi-famous here in Shitmerica.
That will make her super confused and unable to counter you properly. You have to overwhelm her with ad hominems. Foids are simple creatures. Emotionally manipulating is the only option here. No other way. Your mother is no exception in this case.
High-IQ take, noted.
I recall you telling me about this a few times, doesn't he always offer back the usual counterpoints of "oh well you're just better than this?"

I won't use social media, since I will get hit with the "it's not real life" argument, which I won't even bother trying to counter, but shows & movies especially from their time which have some blackpills in them.
You start with subtle things, like talking about how everyone seems to like colored eyes, or white skin. Or target curries and rice when giving examples of subhuman traits, like how many asian women thirst for white cock, but avoid niggers, since most whites worship them too much. Or talk about how curry media is full of light skins.
I think height might be a good thing to start with, since I've talked about it with them before: I used to complain about how I felt short, how I was teased/mocked for it even by foids, how I was upset I didn't inherit the tall genes present on both sides, etc.

I will also use stats as to how shorter men are disadvantaged in the office, more likely to commit suicide, etc.
Actually, since you said your parents are christian, bring up how Abraham's wife is glorified for being pale sand woman.
I'm worried that me criticizing it(at least how they would perceive it) might cause more of a rift with them, they dislike the fact I effectively am done with the religion, and I even mentioned to them once about how European Paganism is just better(I think I said that to spite them mainly).

I recall you telling me about this a few times, doesn't he always offer back the usual counterpoints of "oh well you're just better than this?"
Yes but he also acknowledges I'm right in many cases.

Yes but he also acknowledges I'm right in many cases.
Example?

Kind of sounds like what most bluepillers do in a way: They gaslight us by admitting we're right in some way, and then completely turn it all around into some kind of strawman, platitude, etc. to advance their narrative.

Example?

Kind of sounds like what most bluepillers do in a way: They gaslight us by admitting we're right in some way, and then completely turn it all around into some kind of strawman, platitude, etc. to advance their narrative.
He admits that the racepill is valid.

Don't waste your time bothering. Boomers & Gen Xers can't relate since they grew up & settled down in an era before simps, social media & dating apps.

He admits that the racepill is valid.
I figured that would be it, but it's surprising it would be from a curry since according to you they are the most unaware people: Something, which after having observed the tons of curry exchange students at my college is something I now am beginning to believe in.
Don't waste your time bothering. Boomers & Gen Xers can't relate since they grew up & settled down in an era before simps, social media & dating apps.
Mine are Gen-X, who are Boomerlites.

And yeah, they had it easier, and they won't grasp online-dating stats: However, I stated I could show some blackpilled moments from 70s-80s shows/movies & the such.

That's what I tried the one time I reached out to my parents, and it was like talking to a wall. They recognize that marriages have declined significantly, there's more bad girls now than there was in their day, relationships aren't what they used to be... but they think I'm high value for who knows why, and I'm just not applying myself to take the many girls interested in me.

My mom, however, will like say something such as ":foidSoy:: It's online so it's not real life sweetie!"
then you show her the graph that shows that couples are increasingly meeting online

then you show her the graph that shows that couples are increasingly meeting online
:bigbrain::blackpill:

And then she will find some way to twist it, like all bluepilled NPCs do.

And then she will find some way to twist it, like all bluepilled NPCs do.
exactly

then you show her that sub5s get arrested for harassment and/or ostracized on social media when attempting to talk to foids in public

Last edited:
all i got from slightly blackpilling my mother was her resenting me even more, all she tells me now is to keep my ideas to myself

do not recommend

Thoughts, brocels?
You just dont mention it to anyone, at all subtly or not subtly. Pretending to be bluepilled or slightly redpilled is the way to go.

I used to subtly drop some blackpills to my aunt just for fun. She is low iq woman who barely uses internet. I figured its harmless and i had fun with her reactions.

Until one day she watched a documentaty on ER.
Next day she asked me (supposedly joking) “Alez are you an incel??”

I was like what the fuck how does she know this term… i could not even imagine her saying that word. Then she told me about ER and because she knows im single and “hate women” she thaught im “one of his”. She said all of this in light hearted half joking manner. Of course i pretended i dont know what is she talking about and low iq aunt bought it.

But from that day, i never mentioned anything even remotely blackpilled to anyone irl.

I tried to but my mom just tried to bluepill me saying I look good and it’s in my head and I need to go to therapy to “get fixed”. I explained how my head shape, ethnic features, asymmetrical face and recessed jaw/chin makes me ugly to women but she just said “you need to go to the therapist to get fixed you look good it’s all in your head”.

She tried to bring up my childhood friends who are now tall gigachads and how they have a girlfriends and fiances and I should do the same. and I explained how they have good jawlines, faces, frame and height and are white passing but she doesn’t listen. She just brings up that one of them had a slightly lazy eye and therefore he looked ugly so I’m wrong. When one slightly lazy eye doesn’t mean anything when you have chad face frame and height.

Then she switched to bring up my dad who has confidence and many ugly people have confidence and are able to live and why couldn’t do the same. I explained that they lack self awareness to internalize their subhumanity and bluepill themselves to be able to cope while wage slaving and I can’t lie to myself in the same way I have to accept the truth and not live a lie. “You need a therapist to fix you” that’s the only thing she replied with.

Blackpilling parents doesn’t work if they are NPCs, women they just don’t understand.

Thoughts, brocels?
Don't

-"Just work hard & get a good job, then a foid will
LOL maybe in 1960 when they would starve otherwise. so funny to see parentcels not realizing that what they see as obvious simply doesn't exist for 10 years now

Mine are midwits for sure, but I think brining up some actual graphs would behoove me, especially when it comes to my dad.

I am sure there are is a solid amount of evidence that is real-life based not online dating studies. Like for example, in the incels wiki scientific blackpill I think there is one which found that like 50% of Harvard graduates are virgins and another which shows that if you didnt have a relationship by 22 let alone virgin then there is like a 85% chance of remaining single forever. Which means that like 40% of harvard graduates will die never having been in a relationship, so while everyone would find someone when they were young, now even amongst the most successful half of all people never have a chance and its very very common to be single.

You will try to blackpill your parents, but it will fail.

I tried. We all tried.

We warn not to, but it is from experience attempting it that you learn how it is impossible.