Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For the occultly knowledgeable

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I’m feeling right at home thus far in exploring the nature of king paimon and everything but was just wondering if its best to indefinitely stick to one teacher or guide demon, which would be king paimon it seems for me or to eventually branch out and be more inclusive with more and more of the demons?

get fucked rice 1-3 lzzz

@Dicknastytheillest

“Guide demon”
Cringe, nigga access the Akashic records

I’m feeling right at home thus far in exploring the nature of king paimon and everything but was just wondering if its best to indefinitely stick to one teacher or guide demon, which would be king paimon it seems for me or to eventually branch out and be more inclusive with more and more of the demons?
King Paimon is loyal to Lucifer. It's a good idea to contact Lucifer first.

@NoLooksNoLife What do you desire most?

Invest in spiritual protection as well. It never hurts to be careful when dealing with stuff like this.

@NoLooksNoLife What do you desire most?
Tough call tbh:feelshehe: duke zepar seemed appealing when you mentioned that he can men pussy, but im well aware that king paimon can do so as well as he’s well versed in mental manipulation and could also grant me love:feelsjuice:

Clauneck can make you rich

I have him bookmarked for later, if I should run into a tighter financial situation in the future, mang
Cool

Invest in spiritual protection as well. It never hurts to be careful when dealing with stuff like this.

Tough call tbh:feelshehe: duke zepar seemed appealing when you mentioned that he can men pussy, but im well aware that king paimon can do so as well as he’s well versed in mental manipulation and could also grant me love:feelsjuice:
Do you plan on preforming a love spell ritual with Paimon?

Do you plan on preforming a love spell ritual with Paimon?
It’s in mind but I don’t see why rush because bring inkwell has perks of its own. Dark clouds have silver linings and such, mang:feelsthink:

I think the most interesting thing about occult practices is that you can neither prove nor disprove the evidence that they exist. I got into witchcraft in the transitional period between middleschool and highschool and have been into it ever since. I have always wanted to do stuff like tarot and future sight stuff, though I tend to miss "the fine print". For example, I used to use a healing spell that you are only meant to use in times of great need when my stomach hurts.

As such, we can neither prove nor disprove that dealing with such entities is dangerous, same with their existence as a whole. I would stay away from them just because I feel like I'm the kind of dumb bitch to die because he tried to get a dollar.

It’s in mind but I don’t see why rush because bring inkwell has perks of its own. Dark clouds have silver linings and such, mang:feelsthink:
I know what you mean about the perks of being an inkwell.

I think the most interesting thing about occult practices is that you can neither prove nor disprove the evidence that they exist. I got into witchcraft in the transitional period between middleschool and highschool and have been into it ever since. I have always wanted to do stuff like tarot and future sight stuff, though I tend to miss "the fine print". For example, I used to use a healing spell that you are only meant to use in times of great need when my stomach hurts.

As such, we can neither prove nor disprove that dealing with such entities is dangerous, same with their existence as a whole. I would stay away from them just because I feel like I'm the kind of dumb bitch to die because he tried to get a dollar.
That’s why I’m not jumping the gun with requests up the ass, GrAY. Slow and steady wins the race, mang :feelsthink:

That’s why I’m not jumping the gun with requests up the ass, GrAY. Slow and steady wins the race, mang :feelsthink:
It's good not make requests at first. Paimon is your friend. Your cultivating a friendship with the demon. Once he knows, and likes you, you can then ask for favors. You should talk to him for a few month before asking for requests, and remember to always give him the offerings he likes. You should make a badass shrine. Demons like human blood. Prick yourself with a diabetic testing needle, and pour a few drops of blood on his hand drawn sigil everyday. That will really link him to you.

It's good not make requests at first. Paimon is your friend. Your cultivating a friendship with the demon. Once he knows, and likes you, you can then ask for favors. You should talk to him for a few month before asking for requests, and remember to always give him the offerings he likes. You should make a badass shrine. Demons like human blood. Prick yourself with a diabetic testing needle, and pour a few drops of blood on his hand drawn sigil everyday. That will really link him to you.
Not a bad idea, mang. I was already looking at a nice statue dedicated in his honor to be the centerpiece of a shrine. Also, hand drawn, eh? Good thing I haven’t yet purchased a sigil, mang:feelshaha: