Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [For The Religious] - Could You Guys Please Stop Using Circular Logic In Arguments (You Seem To Lack The Self Awareness To Realize You're Using It)

But how come you never take a stand one way or the other ? Religious people are mostly brainwashed idiots and most of their arguments fall flat. The likelihood that there is no god is quite high. Atheism/agnosticism is also in line with the black pilled view of the world. To realize that you suffer alone and there is no caring god is quite black pilled.
brutal
Can someone who's not blocked by this guy recommend that he stops arguing with christcucks and muslims? It's a circular endeavor

Notice how I didn't call muslims allahcucks though. Well, obviously since they have very based views on foids, unlike followers of the cucked Jesus Christ
its sad truth. monotheistic religious niggas are like foids who stay with abusive Chad boyfriends and rationalize any type of pain,suffering, irrational bullshit spouted by their slave master.

Another they say is that "there isn't any proof he doesn't exist so you can't say that he doesn't"

@BlkPillPres how old r u out of interest?

Alright thanks for the luck, i will. You have fun fighting an uphill battle that you cannot win i suppose.

"Cannot win"

1700 people in America become millionaires based on current stats (that doesn't mean ten's of millions of course, could just be a million dollars or near a million, but its all the same)

So no, it isn't as impossible as you'd like to make it seem, its just the excuses people like you tell yourself because it makes doing nothing easier, it takes away doubt from your mind that you are "missing an oppurtunity"

Yeah, honestly both him and @IncelKing are the lamest people in here, always condescending and thinking they are better because muh logic and shieet, unironically the bad personality meme (and this is coming from me), when i see them i see two arrogant butt bodies, and don't let me start on the blocking users part, jfl at blocking users just don't bother reading their posts, and i know incelking is probably gonna call me a "self aware loser" again, but hey it's just my opinion, i left islam when i was 13 but religion is some people's cope and i don't like someone attacking other brocels's cope, that's all.

And @BlkPillPres no need to answer me in some logic free thinking bullshit because im low iq (really) and i didn't finsih high school so i won't understand you, and english isn't my mother tongue, i just think that you're arrogant and lame and generally an asshole, that's all.
Both might be trolling for kicks. Are you trolling for kicks @BlkPillPres ?

Can someone who's not blocked by this guy recommend that he stops arguing with christcucks and muslims? It's a circular endeavor

Notice how I didn't call muslims allahcucks though. Well, obviously since they have very based views on foids, unlike followers of the cucked Jesus Christ
Exactly,I have some respect for Muslims for being based and beating their woman. Atleast Muslims have some sort of masculinity. As a former Christian,we were always such pussy's