Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For those who can afford to live alone but still live with their parents: why?

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I seriously can't wait to live alone. If I lived alone and had full control of what food I buy, I'd never be fat again. Also, your parents bitching at you for "being on the internet all day long" is bullshit. Also, I want to trip on psychedelics without my mum yelling: "OMG WHY ARE YOU DOING DRUGS?!!!"

My parents don’t trust me to live on my own. They think I’m too crazy and will hurt myself which is probably true tbh.
I want to trip on psychedelics

I want to live in my own,in future.

I’m 24.

I’m autistic and not very mature for my age tbh..
My uncle never moved out and got to 180 kg. It was so bad he had to do a hip surgery in order to be able to walk.

I gotta escape.:worryfeels:

I would move out from my parents' home if I had enough shekels. I fucking hate being poor :feelsbadman:

volcel if you have chance to move out but dont

Now, I can't afford to live alone. I did live alone at one point, but my suicidal thoughts were dangerously common, so it wasn't a good idea for me to be alone while idle. If I can afford to live alone again, I'll give it another try.

I'll be moving out by the end of the year.