Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over for Whitecels: White Males have the Highest Suicide Rate in America

well you can always take the easy way out like your kind is well known to do
Nope. I’m going to repeat Christchurch and write your username in my manifesto saying that this is who I did it for :feelsLSD:

View: https://youtu.be/ZC_-zeWYMYo

You can even be millionare Rockstar and a superior white at the same time but still be depressed and unhappy imagine all the BROKE depressed racists who claim to be superior on the Internet

They must going through hell

Nope. I’m going to repeat Christchurch and write your username in my manifesto saying that this is who I did it for :feelsLSD:
Why? Just go seamaxx like all other undesirable cumskins do

Why burn for eternity for this short pathetic life? Elliot Rodger is most definitely in hell right now

So is the Christchurch shooter when he does

Before you say you dont believe in God how the hell do you account for perfect universe we live in

You think it's just coincidence we have a sun the perfect distance away from us is it just coincidence that everything on the planet sustains us perfectly

Why burn for eternity for this short pathetic life? Elliot Rodger is most definitely in hell right now

So is the Christchurch shooter when he does

Before you say you dont believe in God how the hell do you account for perfect universe we live in

You think it's just coincidence we have a sun the perfect distance away from us is it just coincidence that everything on the planet sustains us perfectly
Why should I believe your religion? Islamic god does not like whites clearly as you have shown.

Why should I believe your religion? Islamic god does not like whites clearly as you have shown.
Allah loves all his creation more than a mother loves her own child

You shouldn't believe in a religion for any other reason other than its true

People nowadays hate the word religion because there's so many and in their head its improbable to be true

The fact is Islam is either true or it isn't

God wouldn't threaten you with eternal hell fire if he wouldn't give you massive signs in this life
It wouldn't be fair

Allah shows us his signs in the universe and within ourselves

Allah loves all his creation more than a mother loves her own child

You shouldn't believe in a religion for any other reason other than its true

People nowadays hate the word religion because there's so many and in their head its improbable to be true

The fact is Islam is either true or it isn't

God wouldn't threaten you with eternal hell fire if he wouldn't give you massive signs in this life
It wouldn't be fair

Allah shows us his signs in the universe and within ourselves
Thefuck man, lol

It's ok If you wanna preach, but at least do this on related threads.

No Allah for my face. U telling me ur a virgin and a religion cuck at the same time? By this quote below u seem completely out of your mind.

God wouldn't threaten you with eternal hell fire if he wouldn't give you massive sign in this life.

I go by not having Mongol and Arab rape ancestry.
Most Greeks/Italians don't have DNA directly from Arabs, the reason why they're closer on average is because of Neolithic Anatolian ancestry, a genetic component that all Europeans have (at varying degrees).
Arabs are characterized by having high levels of Natufian ancestry (related to Neolithic Anatolians).

I'm sure White men wouldn't be so depressed nowadays were non-Whites far away from us, but they keep shouting "racism!" while leeching off the greatest civilization ever built. If that doesn't prove which race is superior, I don't know what does.
Lol mayos went out their way to sail out to other countries for multiple centuries in order to extract resources, use slaves, trade, etc and still do to this day. Western civilization :feelspuke: has never existed outside of global economic relations

Last edited: