Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Force fed therapy and "re-education", optionally life imprisonment because you believe in the blackpill

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200528 222206

Incels apparently support sex slavery like isis, yes just like isis we forcefully marry them o chain them so they can't rum away. Don't forget the thousands of deaths were causing.

You need to be force fed bluepills in a reeducation camp or thrown into prison for life because you think you're entitled to have a girlfriend like everyone else or that society discriminates against you because of your looks/NTnes

Last edited:
If its from reddit im not reading it

why is "entitlement" even a crime? are we not allowed freedom of thought?

Yikes, you sound like an entity outside of the hiveminderino, better send you to the concentration camperino and turn you into food for pupperinos

Edit: thanks for the gold kind strangerino

Last edited:
We have to be force fed bluepills and believe lies just for knowing the blackpill, this sounds like a similiar regime back when Hitler had power.

Is someone here experienced in hacking and can doxx this person? :banhammer:

Is someone here experienced in hacking and can doxx this person? :banhammer:
This person is a conformist to the status quo, as such I don't think revealing who he is would accomplish anything. Most normies won't care at all, at most some other bluepilled cucks will congratulate him for knowing his place and accepting his required role as a subhuman in soyciety.

It's a buzzword used to shut down actual discussion, it means nothing. I stop reading whenever I see "entitlement", "misogyny ", "toxic", etc.

It's a buzzword used to shut down actual discussion, it means nothing. I stop reading whenever I see "entitlement", "misogyny ", "toxic", etc.
bingo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back