Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Forceful conscription in Odessa by Jewkrainian officers.

Although i dislike Ukraine, I feel bad for Ukrainian men, they are getting ripped to pieces by bullets and artillery in muddy trenches and their sisters and daughters are hooking up with chads in western europe.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I feel bad for Ukrainian men, they are getting ripped to pieces by bullets and artillery in muddy trenches and their sisters and daughters are hooking up with chads in western europe.
All because they aspired to support and defend globohomo jews.

All because they aspired to support and defend globohomo jews.
That's Zelensky's fault, Im sure not all of them wish to fight for their oligarch puppet president.

That's Zelensky's fault, Im sure not all of them wish to fight for their oligarch puppet president.
Western ukrainians and the ukrainian army supports globohomo. Its not just jewkensky.

Western ukrainians and the ukrainian army supports globohomo. Its not just jewkensky.
In that case i only feel bad for those who don't wish to fight for Zelensky and are being forced.

time to fight for women's rights incel

3 mins
Asks to leave him alone, calls for help.
- "What are you doing, leave him alone, people help"
*Scream in the background: "Sasha"*
- We hand over the summons, what we do. Calm down, he just needs to get a summons
- Do you have the right to do this? (w)
- Is it interesting to you now, girl? The police detain him as an evader under Article 336
- Why beat him? (w)
* What are you people doing? (tied up man) Call the police*
- Don't resist. We de warned on Article 336, in a good way
- I'm asking... (w)
- What are you asking for?
*I'm suffocating (Georges Floyd 2)*
- I'm asking you to help, he didn't do anything (w)
- What is this for?
- The summons came to him, they want to take it away (w)

3 mins
Asks to leave him alone, calls for help.
- "What are you doing, leave him alone, people help"
*Scream in the background: "Sasha"*
- We hand over the summons, what we do. Calm down, he just needs to get a summons
- Do you have the right to do this? (w)
- Is it interesting to you now, girl? The police detain him as an evader under Article 336
- Why beat him? (w)
* What are you people doing? (tied up man) Call the police*
- Don't resist. We de warned on Article 336, in a good way
- I'm asking... (w)
- What are you asking for?
*I'm suffocating (Georges Floyd 2)*
- I'm asking you to help, he didn't do anything (w)
- What is this for?
- The summons came to him, they want to take it away (w)
Thank you so much! Yeah its total horror for Ukrainians. They're getting fed to meat grinders of the Russian artillery non-stop.

There is no such thing in Russia yet, therefore our propaganda does not lie that Ukraine's losses are 2 times higher than the minimum

There is no such thing in Russia yet, therefore our propaganda does not lie that Ukraine's losses are 2 times higher than the minimum
Makes sense because Russian artillery overwhelms Ukraine's, so only Ukrainian losses can be higher.

artillery
There are big problems with her. The Ministry of Defense does not want to give shells to the Wagner Group because its founder insulted the ministers, so according to the founder they are under threat of encirclement and without shells

they are getting ripped to pieces by bullets and artillery in muddy trenches and their sisters and daughters are hooking up with chads in western europe.
Based. These are our Russian people and Putin's fault, including that he could not organize a normal blitzkrieg. So I think he's somewhere on the same level as Zelensky.

The West wants to fight the war against Russia to the last Ukrainian. They don't care about Ukrainian lives, they're just like cattle for them

There are big problems with her. The Ministry of Defense does not want to give shells to the Wagner Group because its founder insulted the ministers, so according to the founder they are under threat of encirclement and without shells
Yes I know the power struggle between MoD and Prigozhin. Nevertheless, I think Prigozhin and Wagner will win in the end. There is too much at stake.

Note that people from Kharkiv, Odessa, Zaporozhye are being seized. Eastern Ukrainians are really third-class people (after Jews and Western Ukrainians)

Note that people from Kharkiv, Odessa, Zaporozhye are being seized. Eastern Ukrainians are really third-class people (after Jews and Western Ukrainians)
I'm sure Russia will take Kharkiv, Sumy, Dnipropetrovsk, Mykolaiv, Odessa after donbass SMO is over.

I'm sure Russia will take Kharkiv, Sumy, Dnipropetrovsk, Mykolaiv, Odessa after donbass SMO is over.
Not a fact. No one has canceled secret assistance to NATO, and this is a very serious organization

Not a fact. No one has canceled secret assistance to NATO, and this is a very serious organization
All the more reason to extend SMO beyond the borders of the newly annexed Ukrainian provinces.

I’m so glad twitter isn’t like faggot jewtube and cuckkit and making you create an account to view sensitive content

All the more reason to extend SMO beyond the borders of the newly annexed Ukrainian provinces.
Here I agree, no one will stop at Novorossiya. Either Russia or Ukraine will be destroyed

Although i dislike Ukraine, I feel bad for Ukrainian men, they are getting ripped to pieces by bullets and artillery in muddy trenches and their sisters and daughters are hooking up with chads in western europe.
Same thing is happening to Russian men. It's brutal. Hopefully at least some women will get raped.

Same thing is happening to Russian men. It's brutal.
Indeed, sadly Russia is not much more based than Ukraine when it comes to leftists, especially in the zoomer generation.

Indeed, sadly Russia is not much more based than Ukraine when it comes to leftists, especially in the zoomer generation.
True. Social media and womens rights have had a negative effect on almost all societies.

True. Social media and womens rights have had a negative effect on almost all societies.
Russia should ban western social media, only allow russian internet and ban being a feminist and pro western leftist.

Russia should ban western social media, only allow russian internet and ban being a feminist and pro western leftist.
First we need to expel Jews from the Russian government

Russia would be so based if they did that. Easily best country.

Russia would be so based if they did that. Easily best country.
Indeed, another problem about slavic countries is that alot of men are gynocentric tradcucks, they will beat you up if you even insult a woman.

Tradcuckism and modern leftism are a plague on slavic countries.

Indeed, another problem about slavic countries is that alot of men are gynocentric tradcucks, they will beat you up if you even insult a woman.

Tradcuckism and modern leftism are a plague on slavic countries.
Ngl I'm glad these cucks are getting killed in the war then.

Ngl I'm glad these cucks are getting killed in the war then.
Its mostly men age 30+ with this mindset

The males in the younger generation are either anti feminist outcasts or pro feminist sjws.

Its mostly men age 30+ with this mindset

The males in the younger generation are either anti feminist outcasts or pro feminist sjws.
Based. Just get rid of the pro feminist sjws and we're good.

is this the male privilege foids always complain about

Same thing is happening to Russian men. It's brutal. Hopefully at least some women will get raped.
Foids being raped during war is being let off lightly compared to losing their life, but feminist act like being raped is worse than death :feelskek:

Foids being raped during war is being let off lightly compared to losing their life, but feminist act like being raped is worse than death :feelskek:
Because being raped = sex with ugly man which is what foids fear the most.

b-b-but CNN and other liberal news networks told me ukraine was winning, russia was losing and incompetent, and putin is literally shaking rn in fear, why are they doing this
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I know a war-colleague of a friend of my friend. So this guy was literally a chad and as soon as he did not fuck the local population. How glad I was to hear when a Ukrainian sniper picked him up and took him apart literally piece by piece, and then did not let russians take his body (there was no artillery to smoke him out) and he lay there for about three days.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend in this case. Probably if I had gone there, a US rocket would have been waiting for me at the training ground, and not a female attention.

Last edited:
The globalist kikes need more goys for Lucifer's meat grinder.

Nuke cuckerica every evil is from there

This must be their 50th "mobilisation" of the year