Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foreign foids are not evil like 95% of American foids

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
When I was on vacation in South America, I befriended two Latina girls and I ended up going to lunch with them in the mountains - and one of them I still have added on social media and talk to from time to time (no I did not have sex with them)

they weren't bad people like nearly all girls I met growing up, in high school, and in college

they weren't snooty and never gave the confused disgusted look that American girls do at nightclubs and frat parties

in fact, they were very friendly, and even took the initiative to invite me to hang out with them

this would've never happened in America, like befriending girls and going to lunch with them in the mountains

meanwhile if those girls had been raised in America, they would've done the confused look of disgust thing that American girls do, and been like "uhhh eww why are you talking to us", instead of smiling, talking, and eating a chicken dinner in the Andes mountains

Cope, I used to believe that shit when I redpilled 2 years ago. AWALT, the current generation of foids has been infected with Globohomo and feminism, it is too late.

Plus, people in South America are naturally extroverted, they were just being polite.

Cope, I used to believe that shit when I repilled 2 years ago. AWALT, the current generation of foids has been infected with Globohomo and feminism, it is too late.
This

When I was on vacation in South America, I befriended two Latina girls and I ended up going to lunch with them in the mountains - and one of them I still have added on social media and talk to from time to time (no I did not have sex with them)

they weren't bad people like nearly all girls I met growing up, in high school, and in college

they weren't snooty and never gave the confused disgusted look that American girls do at nightclubs and frat parties

in fact, they were very friendly, and even took the initiative to invite me to hang out with them

this would've never happened in America, like befriending girls and going to lunch with them in the mountains

meanwhile if those girls had been raised in America, they would've done the confused look of disgust thing that American girls do, and been like "uhhh eww why are you talking to us", instead of smiling, talking, and eating a chicken dinner in the Andes mountains
Western girls are generally more terrible mostly but they are the same irl

Cope, I used to believe that shit when I redpilled 2 years ago. AWALT, the current generation of foids has been infected with Globohomo and feminism, it is too late.

Plus, people in South America are naturally extroverted, they were just being polite.

theyre not as extroverted as the stereotypes would have you believe

in the bars and clubs, they’re extremely social circle based and people only talk to who they came with

in fact, more introverted than the United States

Just shut the fuck up please :feelsseriously:. I am the only trucel left on this site. I just chuckled and laughed when I read this because it's just so expected at this point. Complete joke of a site. Failed normies.is. No wonder I barely come here anymore.

Just shut the fuck up please :feelsseriously:. I am the only trucel left on this site. I just chuckled and laughed when I read this because it's just so expected at this point. Complete joke of a site. Failed normies.is.
Mogs me too, most foids would rather live in Africa than be near me.

Just shut the fuck up please :feelsseriously:. I am the only trucel left on this site. I just chuckled and laughed when I read this because it's just so expected at this point. Complete joke of a site. Failed normies.is. No wonder I barely come here anymore.

I'm incel, but not truecel - never claimed to be

as in I'm not that bad looking and not socially awkard, but I'm Asian and am socially unpopular and been a loser my whole life

which is why I could never get girls

like I had 0 chance with White Beckies in high school and college and got rejected everytime at parties and clubs, and they even rejected me for friendship

and I'm not attracted to Asian foids, so Hispanics are my best hope

Maybe because globohomo hasn't destroyed Latin America as badly as burgerland

Maybe because globohomo hasn't destroyed Latin America as badly as burgerland

there's also nearly 0 chads in latin america

i saw probably 1 chad the whole time, and it was my uber driver

Sadly this. The site is also infected with youngcels that have never even approached cause of “social anxiety” jfl

All women brain are the same aswell as their action they all followers to each other this whores have literraly no soul.

They were only being politely with you because you are a Chink gringo with money.

They were only being politely with you because you are a Chink gringo with money.

they didnt get any money nor ask for it

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

In latin america (specially Argentina) K-pop is very, VERY popular and worshiped, alongside with the anime culture, so that's probably why they treated you well, not even kidding. Once a girl asked me to introduce her to this guy, he was just asian looking nothing else.

Hell, I even saw how a couple of girls asked a dude to take a pic with them just because he was asian. And there's more examples I'm not going to write

It's just because you are a foreigner