Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foreign students and academics who praise Hamas or commit "anti-Semitic acts" risk being deported from UK

Rotter

Rotter

Greycel
★★★★★
Foreign nationals who commit antisemitic acts or praise Hamas could be deported from Britain under plans being drawn up by the Home Office.

Immigration minister Robert Jenrick has asked officials in the department to look at how they could revoke visas on national security grounds for people who commit hate crimes or express support for the terror group.

It follows numerous examples in recent days of students and academics expressing support for terrorist attacks on Israel by Hamas, which is proscribed under British law.
Gérald Darmanin, France's interior minister, has ordered all foreigners who commit anti-Semitic acts to be expelled from the country immediately, with three already thrown out.

Current laws allow British officials to cancel visas for students, visitors and workers on national security grounds or if their presence is judged not to be conducive to the public good.
University College London has announced it is investigating an academic who said on Saturday that Palestinian 'retaliation' was 'entirely justifiable'.

Meanwhile, a professor at another London university claimed the gunning down of 260 innocent Israelis at an outdoor rave was a 'consequence' for 'partying on stolen land'.

Another academic called on people to show solidarity with the 'Palestinian struggle'.
Their comments have sparked outrage from experts, who accused the institutions employing them of 'pandering to extremism'.

Professor Anthony Glees, a security and intelligence expert at the University of Buckingham, said: 'It reeks of hypocrisy that universities will allow academics and students to back a terror organisation but yet they are so quick to no-platform academics.
'Young impressionable minds are being manipulated under the guise of academic freedom. They [universities] are pandering to extremism.'

A spokesman for the Union of Jewish Students added: 'It is unconscionable for anyone to seek to justify the murderous and barbaric actions of Hamas, a proscribed terrorist group.
'There is never a legitimate reason to rape, murder and kidnap innocent civilians.'

It came after a students' union officer gave a speech on Monday describing the murder of Israelis as 'beautiful', while another student said she was 'full of pride' at the actions of Hamas terrorists.
Education Secretary Gillian Keegan has written to vice-chancellors urging them to take action against threats to the welfare of Jewish students.

In a letter co-signed by Higher Education Minister Robert Halfon, she said Jewish students must be free to 'pursue their studies without fear of harassment or intimidation'.
The letter reads: 'We have seen evidence of a number of student societies that support Palestinians sending out inflammatory messages that show support for Hamas, which is, as you know, a proscribed terrorist organisation.

'Not only are such statements of questionable legality, but they are also deeply troubling and hurtful to Jewish people, given that so many have friends and family based in Israel.
'We know that you will share our unequivocal condemnation of these horrific attacks and are also mindful of their potential impact upon Jewish students, especially those who are just beginning their studies.

'We ask that you act swiftly and decisively against any threats, be they implicit or explicit, to their safety and welfare.

'In short, we are asking that you do whatever you can to actively provide Jewish students with the reassurance they need, now and in the weeks and months to come to go about their lives, and pursue their studies, without fear of harassment or intimidation.'

Last edited:
Anglos are crypto kikes.
Balfour declaration
Central Bank of England

GOOD LUCK ANGLO SAXONIC WHORES
View: https://youtu.be/N6iJt4WjGdg

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Last edited: Yesterday at 9:16 PM

@Asgard How close do you think your Mahdi is?

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

iu

GOOD LUCK ANGLO SAXONIC WHORES
View: https://youtu.be/N6iJt4WjGdg

:feelsokman:

Funny how free speech is only taken away when you criticize the jews

They wanted this. I'm loving it.

To learn who rules over you, just see who you aren't allowed to criticize