Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over forever I will be hateful

fracassaduu

fracassaduu

Banned
-
The stereotype of beauty marked by the Japanese people is very high, mostly coming from women...
I'm wondering how much a truecel there suffers and will suffer.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBMvfeD-_6o&t=74s

I always see normies talking that we just "claim", but they're not in our conditions, brutal essences.

forever I will be hateful

Being a ricecel must be extra torture. Their women are hot. And not only are they not interested in them, but they actively hate asian men. It's very brutal.

Being a ricecel must be extra torture. Their women are hot. And not only are they not interested in them, but they actively hate asian men. It's very brutal.
Feeling bad for riceceel and gooks

why do they hate. is there a logical reason or usual foid retardation?

its refreshing seeing a city not bursting at the seams with blacks.
it looks nice :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

not a single unattractive woman in this entire video

why do they hate. is there a logical reason or usual foid retardation?
Ricecels are basicly the equivalent of ugly foids or effeminated ugly man.

That's why they need to kill racetraitors and white invasors geomaxxing

japan and SK is what western europe will be like in 10 years + the violent crime committed by you-know-who

Truecels in japan are coping through gacha games in their 20 square meters flats for ants, build gundams and then prepare for the work tomorrow.

Every nip whore has 3 digit bodycount since they can visit love hotels at any time and there are more of them than Starbucks in USA.

Or mostly just hikikomoris.
hikikis can collect anime figurines and play normal games all day long so they have it better than nip wagecucks i envy nip neets since their hobbies are so cheap especially model kits and tank plastic models, anime figures too but i got bored of them pretty quick

hikikis can collect anime figurines and play normal games all day long so they have it better than nip wagecucks i envy nip neets since their hobbies are so cheap especially model kits and tank plastic models, anime figures too but i got bored of them pretty quick
I consider myself hikikomori in the sense of the word, and not exactly of the anime culture that involves much of him... despite using some works as confrontation, but not exactly "otaku", I'm just a truecel locked in his room being supported by his mother, and I'll definitely stay like this for the rest of my life, I don't want to have to go pro world out there, I hate everyone, especially the normies and foid.