Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ForeverAloneWomen is God mocking us

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Evolution couldn't create this. God must exist and he must be evil if ForeverAloneWomen exists.

It's literally a community that mirrors our problems 1:1.

"Ugly men just want pretty women"
"When men complain about women, they forget ugly women exist"
"Teenage love is necessary to become an adult"

A (seemingly) perfect solution to our problem exists. and yet none of these women would date us, let alone their sub-8 orbiters because of a lack of 'spark'.

This has to be a deliberate troll. If not by a human then by God himself.

Except they excluded men from their subreddit because they were getting so many dating propositions.

Except they excluded men from their subreddit because they were getting so many dating propositions.
"All the men DM ing us were creepy creeps eughhh"
I wish I could believe that

"i dont have a Chad wanting to fuck/LTR me therefore I am forever alone foid"

More like R/Ican'tgetChad

Lets not forget abt diabla

"i dont have a Chad wanting to fuck/LTR me therefore I am forever alone foid"
According to then there's not a single ugly guy who will be polite and respectful to them. Buuuuuuulshit. When you're ugly everything's creepy.

According to then there's not a single ugly guy who will be polite and respectful to them. Buuuuuuulshit. When you're ugly everything's creepy.
Scratch that. When he's ugly, everything's creepy.

@Caesercel Do you have any advice for curries to get virgin women?

r/ForeverIgnoringOurSimps

Arranged marriage in curryland with a poojeeta
Ive seen curries on .is say that arranged marriage women aren't virgin anyone

I've seen with my own eyes Bollywood movies and TV shows try to normalise non-virgin women

It started out with normalising letting widows marry

Then some poor food being tricked by a bad boy, and when decent men ask if she's a virgin, she says "why are men allowed to be non-virgins but not women"

Now it's "come to my apartment foe coffee" aka Netflix and chill like in the West

Ive seen curries on .is say that arranged marriage women aren't virgin anyone

I've seen with my own eyes Bollywood movies and TV shows try to normalise non-virgin women

It started out with normalising letting widows marry

Then some poor food being tricked by a bad boy, and when decent men ask if she's a virgin, she says "why are men allowed to be non-virgins but not women"

Now it's "come to my apartment foe coffee" aka Netflix and chill like in the West
I think you can still find a virgin one and you can tell her parents this marriage wont work because your daughter is not a virgin.

You can keep looking till u find a virgin one.

Ugly foid: 0.000001/10 deformed hambeast granny burn-scarred with multiple strains of herpes and HPV causing boils, sores and warts all over her face. All teeth rotten.

Ugly man: not the Chaddest Chad in his prime.

Lonely foid: my mesolimbic-cortical dopaminergic pathways as well as my oxytocin receptors are toast and fried from so many decades of extremely pleasurable experiences and constant extreme positive validation that I can't seem to get any satisfaction anymore from the 327 positive social interactions I've had had this week, nor from my 89 orbiters, much less the 766 friends, nor from my makework girl-job at HR where I get paid top 1% in wages to bully men at the company and then complain about "what the evil 1%ers are doing to the country" and then come home to a loving and accepting family even though I'm 30-something years old and never contribute with the family budget nor even wash a dish ever.

Lonely man: I haven't left the house in years because everybody I encounter either hates or despises me for existing.

So,

two groups of people may use the same word ("ugly", "lonely" etc.) but with entirely different meanings.

Last edited:
Maybe, maybe not
You've said in other threads that you knew a woman who was FA or identified as FA, how does somebody meet that kind of woman?

You've said in other threads that you knew a woman who was FA or identified as FA, how does somebody meet that kind of woman?
Idk. There are many forums and discord servers for them.

Idk. There are many forums and discord servers for them.
I went on the FA discord. A noodlewhore said she was lonely, then posted a screenshot of her being asked out in DMs, saying "well I guess I'm not FA anymore". Brutal.

I can't believe that shit is real. Truly a clown world

Fucking lookist whores all of them