Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Forgot to buy Greek yogurt with honey today

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
So there’s no evening snack, kek

So there’s no evening snack, kek
best cope if you dont want to get fat

extra tip if lean maxxing fat free greek yoghurt only 60 calories per 100 grams, a kilo is only 600 calories

then actually the best combo is put sugar free fruit juice especially apple or mango flavour in the greek yoghurt

you cant even eat 1 kilo in one sitting makes you sick, this also fills you up real quick and you dont feel like any other sugary or fatty snack

when im lean maxxing i get 2-3 kilos of this sheeeet a week just to stop me pigging out on chocolate or sweets.

it works once i have this its like a dessert

huge kick of sweetness and creaminess

Last edited:
best cope if you dont want to get fat

extra tip if lean maxxing fat free greek yoghurt only 60 calories per 100 grams, a kilo is only 600 calories

then actually the best combo is put sugar free fruit juice especially apple or mango flavour in the greek yoghurt

huge kick of sweetness and creaminess
Ngl I love eating Greek yogurt with blueberries and dark chocolate every evening after coming home, kek

i am eating spaghetti tonight
Main qimg f7b8ea33184ae6e555f874d04946e441 lq

Ngl I love eating Greek yogurt with blueberries and dark chocolate every evening after coming home, kek
my point has been to replace the cravings you get

if you get into the grove of the greek yoghurt and your favourite sugar free juice you can go weeks without even one pig out

its almost like a cheat in my eyes, the feelings of wanting a sugar kick completely go at least for me

I prefer Icelandic yoghurt

Greek yogurt is delicious - pity I cannot eat dairy products. I know there are alternatives, but meh. Or maybe I can eat it, not sure. I'll test.

Are you a fan of cooking? You post a lot of food-related threads, so curious. A lot of them look delicious, but cannot muster the energy to cook such wonderful meals for my lonesome self.

Greek yogurt is delicious - pity I cannot eat dairy products. I know there are alternatives, but meh.
I can eat yogurt but cheese gives me digestive issues, kek

Are you a fan of cooking? You post a lot of food-related threads, so curious. A lot of them look delicious, but cannot muster the energy to cook such wonderful meals for my lonesome self.
Not anymore since workceling but during Covid I used to spend a lot of time trying out new recipes, especially steaks and Italian dishes ngl. Tried to attract foids on tinder with my self made foods - got zero matches nonetheless, fukin ogre

I can eat yogurt but cheese gives me digestive issues, kek
Same here. I don't recall yogurt giving me digestive issues, so may give them another chance. Would want to eat it with granola (not the best food, high sugar - but don't care).

Not anymore since workceling but during Covid I used to spend a lot of time trying out new recipes, especially steaks and Italian dishes ngl. Tried to attract foids on tinder with my self made foods - got zero matches nonetheless, fukin ogre
At least you had some nice food to remedy the pain with, haha. Sounds delicious.

I prefer Icelandic yoghurt
yes skyr is better more protein but not as sweet

i have a sweet tooth so i need the sweet hit of the juice otherwise i tend to consoooooooooooom sweets in binges and get fat

Same here. I don't recall yogurt giving me digestive issues, so may give them another chance. Would want to eat it with granola (not the best food, high sugar - but don't care).

At least you had some nice food to remedy the pain with, haha. Sounds delicious.
yes yoghurt is full of healthy gut bacteria and actually will help digestion and gut health