Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Former foid rejects easy mode; lives to regret it

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
And writes a damn long essay about it, when it could as well just be written: 'After transitioning I then learned first-hand about the blackpill and thought, 'What the hell have I just done?''

https://www.persuasion.community/p/keira-bell-my-story

IS Trans

ahahhahahah i always cage whenever some 40iq toilet decides to willingly make her life harder, ive seen too many in my years of schooling

Transmen are probably the only people that can explain to toilets how horrendous life as a man is, mostly because toilets biologically are incapable of listening to men. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Transmen are probably the only people that can explain to toilets how horrendous life as a man is, mostly because toilets biologically are incapable of listening to men. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Interesting perspective by transmen indeed. What do you think about the perspective of transwomen when it comes to dating and fucking?

ahahhahahah i always cage whenever some 40iq toilet decides to willingly make her life harder, ive seen too many in my years of schooling
I thought trans people live life on recruit difficulty nowadays in the west. They can do anything they want and no one can say anything

Deep down they all know that they live life in tutorial mode. That's why there aren't as many trans"men" as there are trans"women".

But those who truly decide to become trans go from living in tutorial mode to living in nightmare mode (because 90% of transmen are incels)

Another proof that the blackpill is real and not an invention of the evil incels.
Life in easy mode, then transitioning, and they know what non-chad men go through since they were born.

I thought trans people live life on recruit difficulty nowadays in the west. They can do anything they want and no one can say anything
if its a "man", its a man jfl

The thing that revokes untouchable status from these trannies is their fucking ego...instead of saying "trans man", they dare call themselves ACTUAL MEN...then they get dunked on by society until the other normies realize these trannies are actually biological women

in other words, normies don't realize trannies are women and treat them like a man :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: