Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media fortnite live tournament, summer skirmish, $8,000,000 In 8 Weeks (Chads are losing!!!)

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date
chad competition 2018

chad competition 2018

Chadliest Chad playing fortnite NickMercs just got embarrassed by incel looking guy :feelsautistic:
dropjxxuqaaqx6s5dih6.jpg

:panties::feelsokman: TFUE just embarrassed falling down a hill - another Chad Lite
tfue-settings77e0a.jpg

All the supposed top players on twitch are getting embarrassed, they might get lots of viewers for looking cool but live real tournament they are getting owned

Last edited:
You can get rich off fortnite?

Epic games is writing money with amount of people buying skins - the skins are a blackpill showing how important looks are to people (even virtual looks)

Winning one game gets you 25k at this live tourney and there's like 4 or 5 games per day i think?

LOL incel chasing Chad NickMercs around and just killed Chad then taunted him with a clap emote....crowd cheered lol

Last edited:
You can get rich off fortnite?

Fortnite is going to make 2b$ this year according to reports, and they are spending 100m$ on E-sports, so definitely.

Wonder if Chad will approach kid after the game :feelsmega:

Fortnite is going to make 2b$ this year according to reports, and they are spending 100m$ on E-sports, so definitely.

Holy fucking shit. What a world.

Holy fucking shit. What a world.

Fortnite is a free game to, the way Epic makes money is the people buying skins....its insane.

i posted some videos about people actually getting bullied for using the free skins in the game lol

Fortnite is a free game to, the way Epic makes money is the people buying skins....its insane.

i posted some videos about people actually getting bullied for using the free skins in the game lol

Tfw I quit playing video games at 15 because I thought they were a pointless cope and that I could be doing more productive things.

Tfw I quit playing video games at 15 because I thought they were a pointless cope and that I could be doing more productive things.

Make a fortnite youtube channel about dancing emotes or new skins, i think you could make a nice living off the youtube ad revenue

Really strange world where lowkey fortnite youtube channels are making as much as plumbers

If the world keeps progressing in this direction i think E-Sports will be as popular as real sports eventually as this generation growing up with video games likes them more than real sports.

Last edited:
The most popular streamer Ninja is supposedly making up to 20k$ EVERY DAY he streams, with donations. He gets so much money that he had to turn off the donation notifications on stream because there were too many.

fortnite is the biggest normie game. Truecels play hatred.

The most popular streamer Ninja is supposedly making up to 20k$ EVERY DAY he streams, with donations. He gets so much money that he had to turn off the donation notifications on stream because there were too many.
:lul::incel:

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

they interviewing the incel looking guy who keeps embarrassing chad ingame

Incelwins

Chadliest Chad playing fortnite NickMercs just got embarrassed by incel looking guy :feelsautistic:
dropjxxuqaaqx6s5dih6.jpg

:panties::feelsokman: TFUE just embarrassed falling down a hill - another Chad Lite
tfue-settings77e0a.jpg

All the supposed top players on twitch are getting embarrassed, they might get lots of viewers for looking cool but live real tournament they are getting owned

Nobody on twitch gets a lot of viewers because they are good LMAO, the number of viewers your channel gets is 100% looks dependent (or if you have a vagina you can basically print money even if ugly)

CNBC says could make 3.5 billion

25k, outsmarted by incel looking guy - game 5

Chad catching up, 2nd place overall

Chad gets beat by same incel looking guy in game 6, looks pissed

Chadlossagain

Last edited:
They are both console players using controllers against mouse/keyboard users