Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Forum generals, what's next in Ukraine?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Veteran
Chasiv yar is supposed to fall by 9th may. What after that? Will Putin try to take Keiv again?

i hope it breaks out into a bigger war so i can watch more normalfags die

Looking at Russia actions, their leadership don't have a goal to occupy whole Ukraine.

Instead of attacking Sumy where's there os almost none fortified positions and huge agglomeration like in Donbass, they push most protected Donbass region where most experienced AFU armed units are located.

Russia still pays Ukraine for gas transit, and the gas pipeline passes through the Sumy region, so they do not go on the offensive there

Complete Russian victory and Total Hohol Death.

The ukrainian lines will shatter and the Russians will be in Kiev before winter.

Jfl at the hohols who volunteered to sleep in the mud and get maimed while the women went to the west to fuck chads and party.

Looking at Russia actions, their leadership don't have a goal to occupy whole Ukraine.

Instead of attacking Sumy where's there os almost none fortified positions and huge agglomeration like in Donbass, they push most protected Donbass region where most experienced AFU armed units are located.

Russia still pays Ukraine for gas transit, and the gas pipeline passes through the Sumy region, so they do not go on the offensive there
Yeah, that's what I think. Eastern Ukraine and novarossiya

i hope it breaks out into a bigger war so i can watch more normalfags die
Itll get to you.i got a army letter as a 19yo a month ago. All eu cointries near russia are implementing mandatory military again

Jfl at the hohols who volunteered to sleep in the mud and get maimed while the women went to the west to fuck chads and party.
they probably make decent money at least but yeah the gender divide is ridicolous but of course in clown world we have to pretend and virtue-signal that women suffer the most from war

It would greatly surprise if we had just a single General on this site (General Alek doesnt count)

Yeah, that's what I think. Eastern Ukraine and novarossiya
Ukraine have serious vulnerability, the country is divided into two parts by the Dnieper River, if you destroy all the bridges across it, this will greatly complicate logistics for the Ukrainian Armed Forces. It's just that the "Russian" government and elites are fundamentally treacherous and completely imbued with ties to the West, which is why they are playing giveaway with Ukraine.
They are doing everything to prolong this controlled war, it is quite possible that they will even surrender part of the territory with something similar to the Minsk agreements, even the bald dwarf himself recently spoke about readiness for continuing Istanbul peace talks.

Itll get to you.i got a army letter as a 19yo a month ago. All eu cointries near russia are implementing mandatory military again
it's over
you'll be missed

it's over
you'll be missed
Its not mandatory if i go to college i think. Its either 3 months millitsry service or 6 month labour (on goverment jobs) if i dont go to college.
I cant do npnw unfortunatley

Ukraine have serious vulnerability, the country is divided into two parts by the Dnieper River, if you destroy all the bridges across it, this will greatly complicate logistics for the Ukrainian Armed Forces. It's just that the "Russian" government and elites are fundamentally treacherous and completely imbued with ties to the West, which is why they are playing giveaway with Ukraine.
They are doing everything to prolong this controlled war, it is quite possible that they will even surrender part of the territory with something similar to the Minsk agreements, even the bald dwarf himself recently spoke about readiness for continuing Istanbul peace talks.
Putin won't agree to anything less then, eastern Ukraine and novarossiya. I think the aim is to divide the country like Germany. Do most young people outside rural areas oppose the war?

Shoigu said in march 2022 that Russian main goal is to retake whole Donbass.
Maybe Russian elites don't even plan to capture whole Eastern Ukraine and act depending on situation.

Chasiv yar is supposed to fall by 9th may. What after that? Will Putin try to take Keiv again?
If Ukranians are too weak to defend Chasiv Yar and Their other strongholds , then Russian forces will have the ability to march all the way to Kiev and take over the country. The Ukranians are literally fighting to the death which is why it will take a long time for Russia to achieve victory. It can be done, Russia has kicked Ukraine out of Mariupol, Adivka, Bakmut, and other cities

it's like instead of go through a hole in the fence, you hit your head on a concrete wall
I'm not a military analyst and don't have experiences in battles. But this war looks too strange.
Russians could send 100000 or more people for example towards Zaporozhye and Dnepropetrovsk which would cause panic in Ukraine and Ukrainians will be forced to concentrate on defending these important industrial centres and focus less on Donbass.
And Russians could easily retake Donbass then.
There are many possibilities to open new fronts which will cause havoc in Ukraine.

I'm not a military analyst and don't have experiences in battles. But this war looks too strange.
Russians could send 100000 or more people for example towards Zaporozhye and Dnepropetrovsk which would cause panic in Ukraine and Ukrainians will be forced to concentrate on defending these important industrial centres and focus less on Donbass.
And Russians could easily retake Donbass then.
There are many possibilities to open new fronts which will cause havoc in Ukraine.
It's a rigged war, "Russian" government and elites don't have a goal to occupy whole Ukraine it seems, they still pay for gas transit to Ukraine and pipeline goes through Suny region, least protected and sparsely populated region. Gas transit contract with Ukraine will only expire this year, and i think they will sign new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back