Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Forum kind of dying

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Forum kind of dying compare this forum with .org. Even though .org has been invaded by normies other than a few of the ascenders most of its active user at least from last year or prior is still posting. Meanwhile this forum has had many many prominent users leave in the past 8 months legit self delete or request ban. Like not even a silent leave.

I was on incelswithouthate, shortcels and have been here before on maybe 1 or 2 accs. But what does it matter if this is the only account I used to actually use and be active in. Blackpill is getting saturated now. The jewcord servers aren’t any better btw

forum died years ago

orum kind of dying compare this forum with .org. Even though .org has been invaded by normies other than a few of the ascenders most of its active user at least from last year or prior is still posting.
Looksmax tolerates normie bs, we don't, which is why we are limited in number. Plus mods ban a lot of people.

Good. It should die.

Looksmax tolerates normie bs, we don't, which is why we are limited in number. Plus mods ban a lot of people.
True

Why do you think that is? I’m curious. Since you say blackpill is getting saturated shouldn’t there be more people here? Idk the stats

Why do you think that is? I’m curious. Since you say blackpill is getting saturated shouldn’t there be more people here. Idk the stats
I have no idea. Also Blackpill is getting saturated by normie (most of them being incel tier) looksmaxxers who don’t want to admit it’s over. Also forum drama I guess and other users leaving maybe promoting them to go.

you can notice a really big change in the users who were on here in 2022 (far more 2017-2021 users) compared to now.

I have no idea. Also Blackpill is getting saturated by normie (most of them being incel tier) looksmaxxers who don’t want to admit it’s over. Also forum drama I guess and other users leaving maybe promoting them to go.

you can notice a really big change in the users who were on here in 2022 (far more 2017-2021 users) compared to now.
Maybe we gotta set up recruitment posts on looksmax jfl.

Forum kind of dying compare this forum with .org. Even though .org has been invaded by normies other than a few of the ascenders most of its active user at least from last year or prior is still posting. Meanwhile this forum has had many many prominent users leave in the past 8 months legit self delete or request ban. Like not even a silent leave.

I was on incelswithouthate, shortcels and have been here before on maybe 1 or 2 accs. But what does it matter if this is the only account I used to actually use and be active in. Blackpill is getting saturated now. The jewcord servers aren’t any better btw
that's a good question though, what happens to incels who leave this forum? surely they can't have all ascended or roped. they've probably all turned into cucked bluepilled wage slaves over time

People always say this and I bet they said this back in the days of yore, the fabled pre-pandemic days. I'll only take this seriously when less than 90 users are online at any given time, and I don't think this is going to happen any time soon

Based. Because most are soyciety users

Why do you think that is? I’m curious. Since you say blackpill is getting saturated shouldn’t there be more people here? Idk the stats
shitton of normie zoomers are joining as a meme, make annoying shitposts, everyone gets annoyed and stops bothering, normies leave after 2 weeks but the previous users that left don't come back

shitton of normie zoomers are joining as a meme, make annoying shitposts, everyone gets annoyed and stops bothering, normies leave after 2 weeks but the previous users that left don't come back
Oh so it’s not the amount of users joining it’s the quality

This forum has been dying since 2018 apparently.

Never began for .is

that's a good question though, what happens to incels who leave this forum? surely they can't have all ascended or roped. they've probably all turned into cucked bluepilled wage slaves over time
True, I'm curious what happened to them.

Well this is the longest any Incel forum has ever survived every other forum only lasted 3 years on average

that's due to the lack of good administration