Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found a fed on the forum (user named Heroin)

Get these feds outa here

dat nigguh b glowin cuhhh shiiiiiiiet

It's funny how the feds are so blatant. Just earlier I talked about the feds and now here they are, following me to the incels.is forum. I'm starting to think the FBI is truly evil and wants me to go to prison rather than the people who deserve to be in prison. It's a sad world indeed.

i doubt they care about some subhumans drugcoping. they want to hear the location of the top secret I.N.C.E.L. international terrorist organization headquarters location and the identities of its top generals

Last edited:
i doubt they care about some subhumans drugcoping. they want to here the location of the top secret I.N.C.E.L. international terrorist organization headquarters location and the identities of its top generals
Well, believe it or not, based off of the information I have I know that this is the fed toying with me. Very cunning by them. I can't say much more though to prove it.

Just ask a niga niga for weedola

Holy shit! Water is wet! Fuck that!

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Uggo Mongo

Well, believe it or not, based off of the information I have I know that this is the fed toying with me. Very cunning by them. I can't say much more though to prove it.
Did the van full of guns and explosives arrive yet? The title is under the passenger seat...

With a name like heroin clearly this dude didn't try hard enough to be inconspicuous jfl

top secret I.N.C.E.L. international terrorist organization
donald-trump-fake-news.gif

With a name like heroin clearly this dude didn't try hard enough to be inconspicuous jfl
Something I've realized is that FBI agents act like demons and trolls. Basically they don't give a shit about anyone. They're sadistic and evil. I'm very disappointed, but what else can you expect from a person that comes from generations of people that know how to be cunning? They were raised to be machiavellian, that's why they're in power -- only because they know how to abuse other humans. You think they're here to help you but after what I've experienced, it's like all they wanted to do was find information about me to destroy me. Like everyone else they just laugh at you ... this reality gets worse and worse the deeper I delve into it.

Did the van full of guns and explosives arrive yet? The title is under the passenger seat...
I hope you're taking me seriously. I'm telling you, this guy makes this PM a day after I speak of the dark net elsewhere. That user is definitely working for the feds. These motherfuckers are probably everywhere making psyops against us, preventing us from spreading the truth. They're good at what they do, they probably are the #1 anti-incel group.

I hope you're taking me seriously. I'm telling you, this guy makes this PM a day after I speak of the dark net elsewhere. That user is definitely working for the feds. These motherfuckers are probably everywhere making psyops against us, preventing us from spreading the truth. They're good at what they do, they probably are the #1 anti-incel group.
Just fucking ignore them. I get ignored here all of the time, because dumb niggers think I'm a fed.

So.... I guess it's a faggy-looking minivan?

If you want to feel some security then research "gang stalking."

Tell 'em, "Emba sent me."

Never forget, you're so important that they have rotating surveillance teams working 247365 keeping an eye on you.

So.... I guess it's a faggy-looking minivan?

If you want to feel some security then research "gang stalking."

Tell 'em, "Emba sent me."

Never forget, you're so important that they have rotating surveillance teams working 247365 keeping an eye on you.
You're a fed.

im consumming that pack of @Heroin rn
feels like heaven mang chico

You're new here, GrAYcel, so it's forgivable that you don't know uncle @Emba.
You've also been accused of being a fed. Both of you are feds.

I'm actually an OG though. I was there when the subreddit /r/incels was around and saw it get banned.
Nigger, every motherfucking GrAY says this shit. It's meaningless.

You're new here, GrAYcel, so it's forgivable that you don't know uncle @Emba.
I think he should panic!

Danger is everywhere!

He's not only alone...

But everyone is out to crush him.

I think he should panic!

Danger is everywhere!

He's not only alone...

But everyone is out to crush him.
Typical astroturfer with cunning psyops.

Don't forget the "I've been lurking since 2018" or some shit :feelshaha:
They either see some other faggot here say it and think repeating it will give them credibility, or they're a fucking alt. If it is an alt, I think I might know whose.

Feds are everywhere
It's their job to spend all day astroturfing various forums. The more posts they have, ironically, the more likely they're a fed.