Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Found a trucel on reddit

"Bro you look like a dorky caveman. I think it’s like 80% your fault though. Diet/exercise, grooming, and general hygiene would take care of the vast majority of your issues" :feelsEhh:

"Bro you look like a dorky caveman. I think it’s like 80% your fault though. Diet/exercise, grooming, and general hygiene would take care of the vast majority of your issues" :feelsEhh:
average reddit advice

Of course he's ugly and unmasculine ( narrow shoulders ).
I imagine scum in the comments gaslight him about 'personality'.

Screenshot 2024 03 27 115924
saint

Screenshot 2024 03 27 120113

why do reddit faggots always give this shit advice as if it would work for a truecel

View attachment 1105921
why do reddit faggots always give this shit advice as if it would work for a truecel
Of course he's ugly and unmasculine ( narrow shoulders ).
I imagine scum in the comments gaslight him about 'personality'.
average reddit advice
Many comments are admitting he is ugly tho

"You look fine. Go to the gym, get a nice haircut, wear some nice clothes, work on your smile. You'll be swimming in pussy in no time, king."

Still looks better than St. Blackops2cel

He's stunning and brave

I’m gettin weightmogged by this creature.