Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious found nudes of my step sister and a certainly interesting account i found them in

dragan_master

dragan_master

Greycel
I been living with my step sister and step dad for about 6 years now. I'm only a year younger than her (19 & 20) and we never really got along, I caught her getting naked once and she told her dad about that. She's always done shady things, she's gone skinny dipping at a party. There was a rumor at our old high school that she became a train during a party. So, she's a big whore.

She said she needed help putting a few photos from her phone to her mac for some art bullshit she needed to do. She went to out and told me she was going to leave it all to me. I went into her photos and found a folder of 206 nudes. There were photos of her with stuff written on her body, with lingerie and even her being fucked.

I found the kik app on her phone and I started scrolling through it. Multiple guys talking to her and it's the most cuck shit I've ever seen. The moment they text her she's asking them what they would do to her and sending them nudes. She's also role playing sex with them and she even has a group chat were she's the only girl with like 6 guys. I thought what the fuck?? I saved the kik account name, so I could download the app later. I finished what she wanted me to do and left the phone there. I downloaded the app, make an account, send her a message and she didn't even ask where I got it from. She started talking dirty to me and even asked if I wanted to see her tits. Look, I have something to prove it. I don't know what to do with this what the fuck
IMG 2203

join the chat and show her dad

strong 6th post, must be larp

Your sister isn't a whore, she's on a whole new level.

I swear to god these females NEED to be put in line.

LARP unless you leak her nudes here.

Lmao.
Exposed.

her mssgs sounds like written by larp ngl

join the group and act as if you are interested in what her can do: Also, if there is a real-life meeting of the members or if their identity has to be exposed for whatever reason in the group you reveal yourself, then tell the results here; will be funny to see reactions

seems like she is typical western whore

Hooker her up with her dad. :lul:

where are pics?

Why does your sister talk like a discord tranny?
DUDE I TAlked with one tranny on tinder and she talked exactly like that! like she was an 4chan user or something. women dont talk like that.

average msg from her "my sweet loli pussy" lol

Well she's not really your sister, so you may as well just fuck her and be done with it.

Wear a rubber though at least, as she honestly sounds like an STD factory.

How can u even live with that in the same house? Srs? :feelstrash:

High tier post

The word cumdumpster isn't enough to describe her

She's a cum land fill

LARP.

Pics of sister?

she doesnt deserve to watch animu. show the pics to your parents

Did you save her 206 nudes? Also do you think her dad raped her when she was a little kid? Often that's how girls become superwhores.

Blackmail her and then fuck her

This is what all women do.

Why is it that I can't see your sister's tit's in the post. Is my computer buggy or is op a faggot?

Cheap larp.
You're not gonna get internet points like that kid.

She's so fucked being such a slut that she can't even spell right :feelshaha: