Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL France: black guy randomly assaults white grandmother and her 7yo granddaughter, mods on reddit had to lock the thread

Savage

Savage

jbw or jkys
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/14dq9p5/man_attacked_a_woman_and_her_daughter_this/?sort=controversial

Just lol @ the state of cumskins. This valiant french citizen of african descent courageously defended himself against that old cac gilf and her granddaughter by performing ragdoll physics on them and soyddit mods shoah half the comments as per usual :feelshaha:

fca.png

He needed some euros for the bus trip.

based nigcel tbh

Blackcel back at it again :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Bothered me only when I was sixteen/seventeen.

How can we read all the deleted comments :feelswhere:

not my problem

Seen this before.

that coon wanted the loli for himself

that coon wanted the loli for himself
This. He was obviously trying to kidnap the granddaughter. There is also an uncensored version floating around where you can see their pantsu when they fall to the ground :feelsohh:

Even if he was a French citizen, he's still a Nig. Over for redditcucks. They are so delusional they even think men can get pregnant.

This. He was obviously trying to kidnap the granddaughter. There is also an uncensored version floating around where you can see their pantsu when they fall to the ground :feelsohh:
the uncensored version is on r/noahgettheboat

Even if he was a French citizen, he's still a Nig. Over for redditcucks. They are so delusional they even think men can get pregnant.

European bone structure.

But muh diversity :soy:

That's what happens when you let a bunch of liberal leftist hippies run your cuntry

:panties:

not my problem

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back