Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Frank Miller's cucked letter to Marvel

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
Frank miller is a boomer JEWmericuckian comic writer and artist.

frank_miller_barcelona.jpg

Common tropes in his work are making prostitutes symPATHETIC characters, having weeb shit, making nazis absolute idiots and being a patriotfag for the good ol JEWsa.
Though I do like the idea of a comic he wrote where the MC fights muslims, nobody would DARE fucking do that.
He also calls himself a libertarian too, if any of you give a shit.

Now, this nigga likes making foid characters symPATHETIC and empowered, like with Elektra for Marvel.
Speaking of, he wrote a letter to marvel back in 1973, back when he was 16.
And you can read it here for yourself:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbookcollecting/comments/i32da6/the_cat_3_which_includes_a_letter_to_the_editor/

Last edited:
Fuck off. 99% of soldiers in the past five thousand years have been men. It's no surprise this is reflected in our media. Why do people keep on insisting on adding women to combat roles in fiction? Just let the men take charge while the women look pretty.

Fuck off. 99% of soldiers in the past five thousand years have been men. It's no surprise this is reflected in our media. Why do people keep on insisting on adding women to combat roles in fiction? Just let the men take charge while the women look pretty.
"Because diversity is a strength you fucking incel!" :soy::foidSoy:

Also, your wrong, 99% of soldiers since the beginning of mankind have been men.
I also like how people like foids, niggers, pakis, fags and troons always piss and moan about the lack of representation for them, but they don't create their own characters.
They demand other people who don't belong to their own group to do so or raceswap or genderswap other characters.

Also, your wrong, 99% of soldiers since the beginning on mankind have been men.
You're correct; I was merely copying a comment made by Colonel Douglas Macgregor.
I also like how people like foids, niggers, pakis, fags and troons always piss and moan about the lack of representation for them, but they don't create their own characters.
They demand other people who don't belong to their own group to do so or raceswap or genderswap other characters.
This is very true, but they are incapable of creating their own compelling characters that will attract large audiences outside their own circle. So, they are forced to use the existing characters created by whites and inevitably ruin them.

This is very true, but they are incapable of creating their own compelling characters that will attract large audiences outside their own circle. So, they are forced to use the existing characters created by whites and inevitably ruin them.
A lot of nigger comic characters that people actually know about and give a toss for were created by whites.
Spawn, Luke Cage, Storm, Cyborg, Black Panther, Miles Morales and John Stewart all had white creators.

A lot of nigger comic characters that people actually know about and give a toss for were created by whites.
Spawn, Luke Cage, Storm, Cyborg, Black Panther, Miles Morales and John Stewart all had white creators.
Interesting. The good and notable negro characters were made by whites. I suppose even when it comes to the comic scene, negros struggle with creative endeavors.

I like his brothers Barney an Steve better

Beta males like women that can beat them up

If he doesn't back the female draft he's a hypocrite