Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

and to think, this nigga coulda bought 10 stax of VTSAX

@Animecel2D @nazianime does he mog your collections? @gymletethnicel

freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

If I had to guess I am 8000 dollars in on anime stuff, I have like two possibly 4 of the same items he has. I have to move out to have my full collection out. That being said my collection is not centered on a specific character but all my figures are charmers "high detail" not too rounded off. That is why I sold off some because they were too simple.

That being said his collection is nice, but if I had to critique his setup. Kurimi dresses in goth lolita clothing lacy and detailed so I think he should rethink of how he is housing his stuff and not copying "generic ikea display shelf all youtubers use.npc". If anything he is being disrespectful to her spirit.

Shot

Even I keep my figs in a better display case with lighting.

IMG 9424

Last edited:
I think I'm gunna kill myself

Better that than funding OnlyFans whores.

If I had to guess I am 8000 dollars in on anime stuff, I have like two possibly 4 of the same items he has. I have to move out to have my full collection out. That being said my collection is not centered on a specific character but all my figures are charmers "high detail" not too rounded off. That is why I sold off some because they were too simple.

That being said his collection is nice, but if I had to critique his setup. Kurimi dresses in goth lolita clothing lacy and detailed so I think he should rethink of how he is housing his stuff and not copying "generic ikea display shelf all youtubers use.npc". If anything he is being disrespectful to her spirit.

View attachment 657065

Even I keep my figs in a better display case with lighting.

View attachment 657067
that's true he could have better lighting and angles for sure

anime is fucking gay

what lack of qt gf does to a manlet, still based that that money goes to dolls instead of going to a whore account

Yeah bro, it's over for me. I haven't gotten a figure in months. I got one on pre-order though for October. Hopefully I can start splurging money in figures again soon.
fuck brutal. The economy in general has slowed down a bunch, very unfortunate.

For me it's because I'm cursed. I think I've lost a solid 100k in the last year. Now I'm completely broke and have jumped the gun on welfare. It's brutal.
incel luck tbh. Lots of bad stuff constantly happened to me for long periods of time. In my case only nofap, meditation, following strict plan seemed to have reduced this issue. But it is never fully gone, too much stuff that shouldn't happen, happens ogre.

Even when you try your best, faggot world does some gay blocker bullshit.