Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Free Intellau_Celistic

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Seriously IDC if @Intellau_Celistic broke a rule regarding necroposting he's just a schizo postmaxxer

Tyrannical mods will never listen to the users

He dindu no nothin

@21stCenturyChimp fuck off to the sewers for 200 posts at least is my suggestion.

Why is he banned

First they ban @Saysitsover then they ban @Intellau_Celistic :feelsree:

Hope IC reaches 200 000 posts

He necroed tho badly
Never seen someone getting banned for necroing. Is that something that has happened before? Seems like an unenforced rule tbh.

Never seen someone getting banned for necroing. Is that something that has happened before? Seems like an unenforced rule tbh.
You only get 10% for necro
But he accumulated several warnings so...

nobody really cares about necroposting but when the reply is something completely incoherent and its all the fucking time it should be enforced imo

nobody really cares about necroposting but when the reply is something completely incoherent and its all the fucking time it should be enforced imo
Idk he's a benign schizo who cares really his postmaxxing adds value.

You only get 10% for necro
But he accumulated several warnings so...
I necroed some old threads a couple times. When does it become problematic? If you bump x number of old threads in all your user history? If you bump x number of old threads in a row (and what is "in a row"? In an hour?)? What about date? What is considered old? 2020? 2021? Or is this all up to the mods discretion?
Agreed 100%. It's all about the content of your necropost.

Idk he's a benign schizo who cares really his postmaxxing adds value.
Oh...
Screenshot 20240328 075518 011

I necroed some old threads a couple times. When does it become problematic? If you bump x number of old threads in all your user history? If you bump x number of old threads in a row (and what is "in a row"? In an hour?)? What about date? What is considered old? 2020? 2021? Or is this all up to the mods discretion?
To be fair could get a warning of 10% so not huge

i ignored him a long time ago. he made no fucking sense the shit he was saying. it got to fucking annoying to look at.

Agreed 100%. It's all about the content of your necropost.
Normally it should be one month on ID, a bit longer on lounge and no rule on sewers, but on practice it's way older than this. And it also depends on what you post, yes.

For instance, if you post on a 2-month old thread on ID to say something meaningful, no one should ban you.

Intellau posted in 4-year old thread to do Intellauposting so it was more justifiable, let's say.

And anyway necro only gives 10% warning so you don't get banned for doing it once or even twice.

Free my nigga

He hindu muffin

I hope he doesn't decide to kill himself over it.