Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel French foids fucked thousands of Nazi invaders in WW2

Meus

Meus

Banned
-

"Previously unpublished pictures of French women cavorting and partying with Nazis have emerged, heaping fresh shame on the troubled wartime history of occupied France.

Images show women kissing SS officers in bars and cabarets, posing in bikinis on the beach and enjoying strolls under the Eiffel Tower.

The book, 1940 - 1945: Erotic Years by historian Patrick Buisson, is set to further embarrass the French who have never forgotten life living in close quarters with the enemy under the Vichy regime."
JFL. If aliens ever invade earth they will side with them as well and betray us and open their legs for tentacle dick.

Women have no fucking loyalty. They would rather let their culture and everything they hold dear (men hold dear) be exterminated than associate with the weaker party.

The fact that the bible told us early on that Eve was Awalt (she was the only one so Adam was fooled) should tell you all you need to know. Women are children and should never have been given rights.
Also what's with your signature? If no girls in the village like you, how is marriage even a thing?

JFL. If aliens ever invade earth they will side with them as well and betray us and open their legs for tentacle dick.

Women have no fucking loyalty. They would rather let their culture and everything they hold dear (men hold dear) be exterminated than associate with the weaker party.
Women have no racial or cultural or ethnic loyalty and therefore need to be controlled and not allowed to be with said other races/culture/ethnicity

control your wife or else your wife will fuck niggers, water is wetlossus

well at least they didn't fuck niggers.

oh wait, some of the american soldiers were niggers so it just took a few years, until Normandy.

never fucking mind. :feelsseriously:

The fact that the bible told us early on that Eve was Awalt (she was the only one so Adam was fooled) should tell you all you need to know. Women are children and should never have been given rights.
Also what's with your signature? If no girls in the village like you, how is marriage even a thing?
He didn't know that girls won't like you before he invited you to the village. It's not hard to understand lmao.

German occupation of France was peaceful and Germans were basically Europeans like French. What Japanese women did after two nukes is a million times worse.

It's funny how Western media will write articles like this shaming women who fucked Nazis (even though they're all about "her body her choice"), but the Jap whores who fucked Americans are always humanized and romanticized. You will not find a single Western media article criticizing them even though they did exactly the same.

Women are children and should never have been given rights.
Exactly this. We are suffering because of pussy whipped men not keeping their property in check.

It was an army of tall blonde Chads. Of course that's what they did. Same thing happened when the Vikings invaded (also an army of tall blonde Chads). It's almost as if women love Chads and will betray everything to fuck them.

They do it with Tyrone invaders too. Case in point: the Moors in Spain and Sicily.

Last edited:
I'm betting that many sandfoids in iraq and syria probably wanted to fuck the chad IS foreign fighters tbh, hell I bet some of the yazidi foids probably being their sex slaves.

My God, this is such an idiotic argument!

During the war there were thousands of French men that were disloyal to their own country. They were informants for the Gestapo, joined the Waffen SS, were activists in pro-German political parties, etc, etc. From the evidence available about France during WWII it is impossible to tell whether men or women were more disloyal. There is a lot of evidence on both sides.

Saying that "1000s of women slept with Germans in France during WWII therefore women are disloyal" is just as stupid as the usual feminist bullshit arguments like "1000s of men rape women every day, therefore men are evil"

Why do we have to be as stupid as our enemy? Why do we have to indulge in such stupid copes? Can't we do better than that?

yeah they're absolute whores, their country got invaded and they were fucking the enemy while local men rotted

fortunately they were based back then and they got what they deserved after the germans left

The even romanticize this whorish treason to make women appear as anything other than instinct driven animals.

She literally falls in love with the Fascist who invades her country and wants to exterminate her Jewish friends... because its complicated.

fortunately they were based back then and they got what they deserved after the germans left

0*YQ_a5nqmUQORKE2u.jpg

During the war there were thousands of French men that were disloyal to their own country. They were informants for the Gestapo, joined the Waffen SS, were activists in pro-German political parties, etc, etc. From the evidence available about France during WWII it is impossible to tell whether men or women were more disloyal. There is a lot of evidence on both sides.

Saying that "1000s of women slept with Germans in France during WWII therefore women are disloyal" is just as stupid as the usual feminist bullshit arguments like "1000s of men rape women every day, therefore men are evil"

Why do we have to be as stupid as our enemy? Why do we have to indulge in such stupid copes? Can't we do better than that?
Show tits or gtfo whore

If I were to ever get a GF, I would make her delete all her social media. I would make her stay in the house all the time, make her have no friends, isolate her from her family, be the sole earner/provider, monitor her phone and computer.

That is the only way to maintain an equal relationship balance because I know I would love her unconditionally, which isn't true for her. I would be her life and in return, she would be my life.

Honestly it's their own fault for being cucks and surrendering without fight, ofc foids don't like cucks they prefer winner Chad nazis

Show tits or gtfo whore
Where did your idiotic message go? It is gone.

Did the FBI think you were too low IQ and decide to save you the embarrassment?

Where did your idiotic message go? It is gone.

Did the FBI think you were too low IQ and decide to save you the embarrassment?
You basically confirmed that you are a foid so I deleted it. Not wasting my time with you.

"Women aren't loyal to a tribe"
Both a :redpill: and :blackpill: ngl

Now they fuck BBCs

Did they got the same punishment after war?

The Bible can get pretty based, and I’m atheist.

If I were to ever get a GF, I would make her delete all her social media. I would make her stay in the house all the time, make her have no friends, isolate her from her family, be the sole earner/provider, monitor her phone and computer.

That is the only way to maintain an equal relationship balance because I know I would love her unconditionally, which isn't true for her. I would be her life and in return, she would be my life.
Yep, foid + social media = whore

@Diocel
Fair revenge for what they did to your women?

The french have a long history of getting their faggot asses kicked and all their women being nothing but french whores.

It's funny how Western media will write articles like this shaming women who fucked Nazis (even though they're all about "her body her choice"), but the Jap whores who fucked Americans are always humanized and romanticized. You will not find a single Western media article criticizing them even though they did exactly the same.
It's because some whites are hypocrites who will call out shit that happens to them, but don't care when they do it to others.

Not sure if troll of foid humor :worryfeels:
During the war there were thousands of French men that were disloyal to their own country.
They were the most loyal, their country was and is subverted by them.
"nonononononnoooo we aren't like our enemy we not nazi, THEY are the real nazi ":feels:
This makes me to think that if you're not joking then you are an IT infiltrator or a shill, paid or just making fun of us. Or just a bluepilled helpful idiot.
Either way I will not spoonfeed you redpills, maybe @Blackpill Rage could help you with that if you ask him :feelswhere: (?).

I’m sure the Japanese don’t think of it too fondly but they don’t have a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back