Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee French "student", 20, falls for the magnetic personality of man who agreed to pay £1m to take her virginity

Paying 1Million for what Chad gets for free??

Paying 1Million for what Chad gets for free??

in this case, the would-be truecel's massive finances/status have cancelled out the effect of Sub8 looks. The cuck.

On the one hand women complain endlessly about "muh objectification" yet in the same breath commodify sex and then wonder why.

She looks ethnic.. possibly Muslim.

Cope. Tranny phantom fired enough rounds to wipe out a small towns population, yet only killed 4, himself included.
i know / i find his spree sad / he was certainly an interesting indivdual / the number itself isnt inspiring its the individual the spree he did was TARGETED for the reason no one knows... ... / but he knew what he was doing considering he locked the doors then killed his coworkers..

It should be criminal to pay that much money to take a females virginity, I honestly hope this guy just gets the shit beat out of him walking down the street one day for being such a fucking retard

What's to say she isn't lying? And people with a million dollars aren't stupid?

.gotta be some kinda fake news.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back