Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL French Youtuber, with over 12M subscribers gets arrested for "rape"

• Thread starter geneticdisaster
  • Start date
geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-

Apparently he used his status to fug foids. Later these foids got mad at him, because they realised they were only ones among many and nothing about them is special.

Then they use their foid powers to get him arrested on "rape" charges even tho they basically acknowledge everything was consensual.

This story repeats itself over and over in France, there is not one celebrity in France that hasn't been accused or convicted of "rape" already.

French lady justice already outlawed prostitution, making it a crime for men to pay for sex. Paternity tests are outlawed in France as well.

@LeFrenchCel how do you cope with this man?

Even their Empereur got cucked and cheated on by a lusty milf widow:feelskek: and Macron cucked his roastie schoolteacher's husband by cheating with and then marrying her

Why are countries, that love niggers the most(USA, Canada, France) always the most cucked nations?

Even their Empereur got cucked and cheated on by a lusty milf widow:feelskek: and Macron cucked his roastie schoolteacher's husband by cheating with and then marrying her
Emmanuel macron et brigitte ont la meme difference d age que donald et melania trump mais c e

French president and his 25 year older wife

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

How the fuck did Europeans go from having viking ancestors, who raped and pillaged, and being as based as having Nazis and Mousollini (I can't spell his name), and conquering and colonizing so much of the earth, to being weak, soft, pathetic doormats and cucks? Is this really just the result of (((juice))) subverting their cultures? Certainly allowing women to speak and have rights also contributed to the damage the (((juice))) have caused, but it just doesn't feel like those two factors alone could bring down such a once-powerful continent. Are the men also actually being born weaker? Was Alex Jones right, and there are chemicals in the water that's feminizing men?

This shit is insane! :dafuckfeels:

Why are countries, that love niggers the most(USA, Canada, France) always the most cucked nations?
I think that's one of many symptoms, rather than the cause.

How the fuck did Europeans go from having viking ancestors, who raped and pillaged, and being as based as having Nazis and Mousollini (I can't spell his name), and conquering and colonizing so much of the earth, to being weak, soft, pathetic doormats and cucks? Is this really just the result of (((juice))) subverting their cultures? Certainly allowing women to speak and have rights also contributed to the damage the (((juice))) have caused, but it just doesn't feel like those two factors alone could bring down such a once-powerful continent. Are the men also actually being born weaker? Was Alex Jones right, and there are chemicals in the water that's feminizing men?

The correct spelling is jews. And I am not afraid of calling them out.

Age of consent in France is 15 and the article only ever implies statutory rape but only uses an example of a 16 year old girl.

There's nothing here, only dick-riding a celebrity by making horrible click-worthy accusations.

Was Alex Jones right, and there are chemicals in the water that's feminizing men?
I got many health issues that started just after getting my first 2 shots. Can't prove it is 100% related, but it is very suspicious.

I got many health issues that started just after getting my first 2 shots. Can't prove it is 100% related, but it is very suspicious.
Many others seem to have reported similar experiences, so that may be more than just coincidence.

I've heard of him getting in trouble for this several years ago, I thought this was bs

France is like Germany and Sweden
Giga cucked

Apparently he used his status to fug foids. Later these foids got mad at him, because they realised they were only ones among many and nothing about them is special.

Then they use their foid powers to get him arrested on "rape" charges even tho they basically acknowledge everything was consensual.

This story repeats itself over and over in France, there is not one celebrity in France that hasn't been accused or convicted of "rape" already.

French lady justice already outlawed prostitution, making it a crime for men to pay for sex. Paternity tests are outlawed in France as well.

@LeFrenchCel how do you cope with this man?
Legalize grape

In France even Chad lites get accused of rape, like this other french youtuber:

BEYOND OVER FOR FRENCHCELS!!!

@LeFrenchCel

I found one of the foids accusing Chadlite of "rape" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
If true, then she should be grateful to have been raped by him.
Screenshot 2022 12 06 at 212516

@LeFrenchCel there is no future in France for incels, I left for SEA.
At least foids here don't accuse men of rape or sexual harassment just when they look at them.

Last edited:
It seems that to be a successful youtuber, you have to dabble in cases of rape and pedophilia lol.

Because after ww2 they all became America's satellite states and thus under the control of the juden who run Washington and the financial institutions.

Why do think they all stopped buying Russian gas dispite relying on it? Because American told them too.

I found one of the foids accusing Chadlite of "rape" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
View attachment 683878

At least foids here don't accuse men of rape or sexual harassment just when they look at them.
I'll leave too when I'll have the opportunity to do so.

View attachment 683878

She looks like a white pajeet.no chin either

He dindu nuffin

that pfp though

She looks like a white pajeet.no chin either
Those foids accusing these famous Youtubers and men are clearly attention whores.
They very willingly spread their legs open for them, especially chadlite, then they are disappointed because Chadlite doesn't care about them and moves to the next one the next day.
Then they go see lady justice for revenge!
I mean, this white pajeet foid she even went on TV to tell that she was rapped by chadlite, who can believe this crap?

If I recall correctly there was a study and 90% of rape allegations were fake!

Last edited:
Why do think they all stopped buying Russian gas dispite relying on it? Because American told them too.
Was this only with the recent invasion of Ukraine that soys have been getting worked up over? Or has it been happening before then?